• Canon PIXMA MP 600R

Sort by Helpfulness
  • Helpfulness
  • Product rating
  • Date

“Does everything and more!”

published 27/02/2008

Versitility

Slightly complicated to set up

This is the best printer that you can get for less than £200. The quality of the prints are very good, and the pictures that it produces are suprisingly good. I must admit that I didn't expect this printer to be the best purchase when I bought it. The slightly complicated process of connecting it...

> Read review

Picture quality
Printing speed
Colour sensitivity
Reliability

published 09/07/2007

This is a great printer and the wireless set up was very easy even for me who is not good with instructions. Only disadvantage is that the ink cartridges have small micro chips in them so you have to buy the expensive Canon replacements. They do compatibles but it involves changing the chip over and several of the replacements didn't work, so I am going to take the originals to a place that refills them. When I was living abroad I did this at a local shop all the time and they worked fine. if I hadn't needed wireless because of the location, I would have gone for a cheaper one which uses compatibles.

published 09/07/2007