Rating Summary

1-4 of 4 reviews Show most helpful reviews first Newest first

Community Level 1Delia2007

Delia2007

car craft

Advantagesspacious and lots of choice. friendly sales staff

Disadvantagesfinancial advisors appear to try to sell you more services on top of price

"...recently bought a car from carcraft in Liverpool, and I would like people to take some caution when dealing with the financial advisors. I agreed to buy my car over 5 years interest free credit. After being accepted for this and agreeing the payments each month with the sales rep. I had an interview with the financial advisor who tried to put a charge fee on the total cost and also tried to get me to buy extended warrantee for any faults. My car already ..." Read review
22.06.2007

Community Level 1barkercol

Quick review of CarCraft Merseyside Car Supermarket

"Recently bought a land rover freelander from the Liverpool branch. Excellent service alround.Sales guy did not pressure us.Needed a new battery.The money for this was reimbursed without any problems. Certainly give them a try.
05.08.2007

Community Level 1DNACowboy

Quick review of CarCraft Merseyside Car Supermarket

"I recently bought a 5 year-old Toyota Yaris from Carcraft Merseyside. The car is fine, but of course I paid top whack for it. No complaints about the car (apart from a peculiar smell of stagnant water you usually associate with wet carpet - although no evidence of such). I had to book it in for a final makeover, as they didn't have time to do it when I bought it. The customer service department is utterly useless, continually putting me through to After Sales (who don't answer the phone). If they are that busy, it doesn't say much for the quality of the cars they sell. I hope things improve, but I must say I'm not optimistic. I wouldn't be in a hurry to use them again.
25.10.2007

Community Level 1mikantchap

Quick review of CarCraft Merseyside Car Supermarket

"Suprisingly painless but then again we had done our homework well in advance and knew what we were after. We dealt with about 3 different people and there was osme sitting around. The test drive was restricted to the industrial estate next to the showroom so you wouldn't have a chance to see what it was like on a motorway or traffic. Don't bother with the cover note you can arrange from their site - very long winded conversation with an Asian call centre - tedious!
25.02.2008

Ciao members have rated this review on average: helpful

Are you the manufacturer / provider of CarCraft Merseyside Car Supermarket? Click here