"The Gottlieb Daimler Stadion is a 52,000 seat stadium situated about 3 miles from Stuttgart City Centre. Named for the inventor of the first 4 wheel car at the nearby Mercedes Benz factories and home to Vfb Stuttgart, it was built in 1933 it was originally known as the Neckarstadion until 1990 when Germany was reunified. Indeed, it held the first international match after reunification as well as the first international following WWII.
Other notable ..."
Ciao members have rated this review on average: very helpful