Infurn.com

• Infurn.com

Reviews - Infurn.com

Home Improvement

Be the first to write a review!

Ask a question

• Helpfulness
  • Product rating
  • Date

published 05/03/2013

I recommend you to buy from Infurn, Great service, great quality and prompt delivery!

published 07/06/2013

Hello, This is not a question here ! But yes I agree , amazing replica made by infurn for a very good prices!

published 12/03/2013

I did not need to worry...Infurn Staff are very comfortable, I've tried them before ! What do u think guys?

published 12/03/2013

How can staff be comfortable? That makes no sense. By the way, how long is it that you've been working for Infurn now?

published 13/03/2013

After searching high and low, we finally find the Sofa (Florence Knoll) By Infrurn..Anyone have it already?

published 13/03/2013

You might want to think twice before ordering any goods from Infurn as they have a dreadful reputation. One suspects that most of the five star reviews on Infurn on Ciao were created by Infurn themselves. If you look at http://www.trustpilot.co.uk/review/www.infurn.com you'll get a truer picture of their trading. It seems slow delivery is the order of the day, and that's if they deliver at all :o(

published 27/03/2013

I already ordred 2 egg chairs from Infurn, and now I like to have the Florence Knoll Sofa.Someone have it?

published 27/03/2013

published 31/03/2013

I purchased George Nelson Sofa from Infurn for 277 pounds , which is a good price..someone have it here?

published 01/04/2013

published 03/04/2013

Infurn Staff are very comfortable, I’ve tried them in my neighbour’s house.Someone buy Nelson sofa?

published 03/04/2013

published 27/05/2013

For my wedding’s furniture, I shouldn’t hesitate to buy some stuff from ‘infurn’..Please advise.Thanks

published 04/06/2013

Yes, very big choice and amazing design made by Infurn. You can dinf all details on the website. I also think that the price is very interesting comparing this with other supplier.

published 28/05/2013

Hello, I just want to kow if all those bad reviews are real!? CZ,I received my order with no issues..

published 09/06/2013

Yes , probably some of them are true , cz Infurn delivery is very slow but you will receive the order soon and later !