Home > Books > Fiction > Romance Books > M Romance Books > Montana Sky - Nora Roberts

Community images

  • Montana Sky - Nora Roberts

Reviews - Montana Sky - Nora Roberts

From £ 1,09

When Jack Mercy died, he left behind a ranch worth nearly twenty million dollars. Now his three daughters - each born of a different mother, and each unknown to the others - are gathered to hear the re...

> Show product information

Characters
How does it compare ...
How does it compare ...
Readability
Story

User reviews

Filter by
Review type
  • standard reviews (4)
Product rating
  • (3)
  • (1)
Sort by Helpfulness
  • Helpfulness
  • Product rating
  • Date

Super

Great read, good characters, good plot, good twist

Slightly rushed ending, but didn't spoil my enjoym...

I came across Nora Roberts books purely by accident after getting one free in a goodie bag a couple of years ago. Since then, I've read and collected quite a few and Montana Sky is the latest one I've read. Although I really like Nora Roberts as an author and find some of her books totally...

> Read review

Would you read it again?
Story
Characters
Readability
How does it compare to similar books?

Did you find this review helpful? Yes 0

Excellent

“Suspense on the Ranch”

published 03/09/2001

Great plot and sub-plot, excellent suspense elemen...

Tough to keep up with who's who at the beginning o...

This is the second of Nora Roberts' books that I have read and I enjoyed it even more than I did the first (see Carolina Moon). A fairly lengthy book at approximately 450 pages, it is actually more of a thriller than a romance novel. Nora Roberts, like so many other authors, began her career...

> Read review

Would you read it again?
Story
Characters
Readability
How does it compare to similar books?

Did you find this review helpful? Yes 0

Excellent

“montana sky”

published 08/05/2007

exislirating plot

very complex charictors hard to remember who every...

this book is not one which jumps at you from the shelves. in fact the only reason i had the privaledge of reading it was as a gift from my brother. However it is brilliant. brilliant you say? well i know you need to hear a bit more judging from dodgy responses of my other reviews i will tell you...

> Read review

Would you read it again?
Story
Characters
Readability
How does it compare to similar books?

Did you find this review helpful? Yes 0

Excellent

“Montana Sky - Nora Roberts”

published 15/08/2012

For me it had everything horror, laughter, fears a...

Are there any and not in my mind

A friend of mine lent me a copy of this book and i have to be honest I read it and when I was finished I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that I had to have a copy of my own I just loved this book. I love the fact that the sisters each came from different back grounds and had to find common ground...

> Read review

Would you read it again?
Story
Characters
Readability
How does it compare to similar books?

Did you find this review helpful? Yes 0

Most popular similar offers

Our recommendation for Romance Books