Rating Summary

Community Level 1oocanibe

oocanibe

407SW SE + Lux Pack 136HDI

Advantageslooks different

Disadvantageslimited rear vision, super soft paint & thin body panels

"...see he was looking for Peugeot 407SW for the correct pressure. I thought, the car's only been out a month or so & there's no way it's going to be on your chart! Sure enough...within about 1/4 mile the car complained...tyre pressure too low...but didn't say which one. I assumed the guy had under inflated the tyre & when I got home & checked it, he had put 32PSI in it. I checked the owners book & it said, check the car!...I looked round inside the doors ..." Read review
12.11.2005

Community Level 1pugdriver

pugdriver

Nice car shame about the electrics

Advantagescomfy

Disadvantageselectrics

"...its my first and last peugeot car ..." Read review
03.08.2008

Community Level 1mick001

Quick review of Peugeot 407 SW 2.0 HDi

"We had a 2004 Peugeot 407 HDi 136 Luxury Pack Model. Approved Peugeot Dealer Arnold Clark Ayr had the car for work under guarantee. A dielsel injector was replaced. Later the same day the car went on fire - it literally burst into flames as we were driving it. Luckily we had just come off a ferry! The car was completely written off. Neither Peugeot nor Arnold Clark were interested in our plight. We got nothing back from our so called Peugeot Guarantee, and nothing from Arnold Clark. Not even a courtesy car to get us home. I had to go out and buy a banger to get home in. I would like to know if anyone else has had a 407 HDi go on fire?
04.09.2007

Community Level 1parkin94

parkin94

Great car

AdvantagesSpec and featues

DisadvantagesLooks

"We recently bought this car newly. The reviews havent been great for it but the ride is unbelievably smooth. It has a built-in sat nav, front and rear parking sensors and built in bluetooth. This is just some of the many features. The front seats are electric. Smooth diesel engine is economical and CO2 emissions are low. Standard kit includes Bluetooth connectivity, part-leather trim and electric driver’s seat adjustment. Top speed = 127MPH, Average ..." Read review
13.04.2011

Ciao members have rated this review on average: not helpful

Similar offers for Peugeot 407 SW 2.0 HDi »

1 to 1 out of 1 similar offers for Peugeot 407 SW 2.0 HDi
ATEC 2x Brake disc vented Ø330 FRONT CITROEN C6 2.2 HDi,2.7 HDi,3.0 FROM 2005; PEUGEOT 407 2.2,2.7,3.0 FROM 2004 + COUPE + SW; PEUGEOT 607 2.0,2.2,2.7,3.0 FROM 2000

Please refer to the vehicle list for all suitable vehicles and any technical restrictions ... more

in menu item "product details"!Brand new,
ready-to-fit, first class quality product
including a 2 year warranty!Price including VAT!

Visit Shop  >
amazon marketplace sports
Postage & Packaging:  £8.90
Availability:  Usually dispatched within 1-2 business days...

Are you the manufacturer / provider of Peugeot 407 SW 2.0 HDi? Click here