Rating Summary

Quick reviews (2)

1-3 of 3 reviews Show most helpful reviews first Newest first

This Year's Top Budget Model

AdvantagesGreat series of facilities

DisadvantagesAttracts dust, no time remaining, no HDNI

"...the success of last year's Samsung DVD recorder I again chose to stick with the brand again. During last year having fought it off for a few years silver finally made way for black, as black had for silver five years prior; I am of course talking about casings. The Samsung DVD-SH 853 comes completely in black with a nice neon blue power button. I reach my first stumbling point, the new casing is a beautiful shiny black and as a result it attracts ..." Read review
24.05.2008

Ciao members have rated this review on average: very helpful

Community Level 1Mepat

Quick review of Samsung DVD-SH853M

"My advice to anyone thinking of purchasing this dvd is DON'T. Since we purchased this product last December we have had nothing but problems with it. It has been repaired a number of times and is still not working properly. Samsung will only offer to repair this faulty machine even though it has not been "fit for purpose" since we purchased it and refuse to exchange it or refund our money. I have purchased many Samsung products in the past - 2 TV's, 2 dvd's, camcorder, fax machineand printers and have not had problems. This purchase and the resultant customer service we have received has totally destroyed my faith in this brand.
31.08.2008

Ciao members have rated this review on average: helpful

Community Level 0triffy

Quick review of Samsung DVD-SH853M

"I just bought one but it's going back pdq. starts with the remote control - tiny faint grey lettering, what light levels do they expect in a living room? Instructions for setting up are incomprehensible. And a buzzing noise when switched on. I really couldn't find anything to like about it.
20.04.2008

Ciao members have rated this review on average: somewhat helpful

Similar offers for Samsung DVD-SH853M »

1 to 1 out of 1 similar offers for Samsung DVD-SH853M
Replacement Remote Control for Samsung DVD-SH853M

Replacement Remote Control for Samsung DVD-SH853M

This remote control has been custom designed to fully operate all of the functions of the ... more

original Samsung DVD-SH853M Remote. All original
key functions are available.

Visit Shop  >
amazon marketplace electronics
Postage & Packaging:  Free!
Availability:  Usually dispatched within 3-4 business days...

Are you the manufacturer / provider of Samsung DVD-SH853M? Click here