Home > Family > Toys > Radio Controlled Toys > Silverlit Radio Controlled Toys > Silverlit PicooZ Remote Control Helicopter
Silverlit PicooZ Remote Control Helicopter

• Silverlit PicooZ Remote Control Helicopter
  • helicopter and control unit
  • Control Unit
  • Silverlit Helicopter

Reviews - Silverlit PicooZ Remote Control Helicopter

Battery life
Ease of Use

User reviews

Filter by
Review type
  • Reviews with images (1)
  • standard reviews (1)

“Alpha 60 to base”

published 09/10/2010

great fun

none

Intro I like gadgets, and electronic toys. I know I should know better at my age but they just fascinate me. The technology has leapt bounds in recent years and keeping up can be full time job, so I tend just to browse around now and then. Sometimes I don’t just look however, there are times...

> Read review

Ease of Use
Battery life

Question

published 26/12/2011

We've had one of these given for Christmas.But ours will not ascend at all but falls to the ground. This is even with full throttle. Any suggestions what could be wrong?
Open question Answer

Answer

published 04/01/2012

There are only 2 likely causes of this problem. Like stated before, the battery is the most obvious one. Without enough power or a full charge when you got it, the copter will struggle to fly. The other issue would be some sort of a fault, whether it be the motor not working properly or a design fault which is causing the problem. Try the battery charge and if that doesnt work contact the company that makes them/the place you bought it from.