Rating Summary

Community Level 3Brianmini

Brianmini

Cheap, chearful and bold.

AdvantagesBright colours, sturdy, cheap

DisadvantagesI can't think of any.

"Small portable hard drives are becoming more popular than pen drives due to their pocketability and non-reliance on separate power supplies and large capacity. I've owned mine for over a year and its still going strong even though its not been particularly looked after. In red its hard to miss, which means your never likely to leave it lying around and loose it. The build quality is good, my drive gets dropped into a laptop bag on an almost ..." Read review
01.02.2010

Ciao members have rated this review on average: very helpful

Similar offers for Western Digital My Passport Elite 320GB »

1 to 4 out of 4 similar offers for Western Digital My Passport Elite 320GB
IGadgitz Black Eva Hard Case Cover for Western Digital My Passport Essential USB Portable External Hard Drives 160gb, 250gb & 320gb

Custom made black EVA hard carry case for Western Digital My Passport Essential USB ... more

Portable External Hard Drives 160gb, 250gb, 320gb
& 500gb Model numbers WDXME1600TE, WDME2500TE,
WDME2500, WDME3200TE, WDME5000TE  Not suitable for
new larger Ultra range launched Aug 2009 (model
numbers WDBAAA2500ABK-EESN, WDBAAA3200ABK-EESN,
WDBAAA5000ABK-EESN, WDBAAA5000ABL-EESN)

Availability:  Usually dispatched within 1-2 business days...

IGadgitz Pink EVA Hard Case Cover Suitable for Western Digital My Passport Essential USB Portable External Hard Drives 160gb, 250gb, 320gb & 500gb (Not Suitable for Model Numbers beginning WDBAAA)

Lightweight, moulded case suitable for Western Digital My Passport portable hard drives ... more

160gb, 250gb, 320gb & 500gb (Model Numbers
WDXME1600TE, WDME2500TE, WDME2500, WDME3200TE,
WDME5000TE). Durable, semi-rigid EVA material
offers excellent protection. Internal pocket
inside allowing usb cable to be stored.

Availability:  Usually dispatched within 1-2 business days...

IGadgitz Blue EVA Hard Case Cover Suitable for Western Digital My Passport Essential USB Portable External Hard Drives 160gb, 250gb, 320gb & 500gb (Not Suitable for Model Numbers beginning WDBAAA.)

160gb, 250gb, 320gb & 500gb (Model Numbers
WDXME1600TE, WDME2500TE, WDME2500, WDME3200TE,
WDME5000TE). Durable, semi-rigid EVA material
offers excellent protection. Internal pocket
inside allowing usb cable to be stored.

Availability:  Usually dispatched within 1-2 business days...

Are you the manufacturer / provider of Western Digital My Passport Elite 320GB? Click here