Revlon 9123

Revlon 9123

Pistol Grip Hairdryer - Maximum Wattage:1600 - 2 Airflow Settings - without Diffuser - with Cool Shot, without Cool Shot

Review of "Revlon 9123"

published 30/03/2007 | Loreli
Member since : 09/02/2007
Good
Pro dries hair!
Cons concentrator nozzle - always falling off.
Ease of Use
Size

"Cheap n cheerful"

Purchased this product from asda when my old dryer packed up. I went for a 'name' that and the price £10.

I have long, thick hair so needed something that has abit of power to get it dry in a hurry - hence buying a 1600w.

Features
2 heat speeds - I tend to use the fastest.
Cool shot button - supposedly for setting your style into place.
A hanging loop.
Concentrator for styling
Safety - has a safety thermostat to cut out the power should it begin to overheat.

Performance
When I dry my daughters hair - it works well. Her hair is mid length and straight and seems to dry in no time, my hair is longer, straight and very thick, again it dries fairly rapidly on the highest setting.

Disadvantage
If I don't use the concentrator the airflow is too strong and hair flies everywhere and would get tangled in the dryer etc.. However the concentrator constantly falls off and I have to stop and reattach it to the nozzle. The way it attaches is quite flimsy and it is easily knocked off - either but generally 'waggling' the hairdryer about as I dry my hair or if I accidently knock it with the hairbrush I am using to 'lift' my hair as I dry.

Overall
A cheap, basic, hairdryer though I am disappointed and frustrated in the extra time I spend reattaching the concentrator.

• gaunts published 30/03/2007
    good, well structured easy to read review. gaunty