Review of "Revlon Colorstay Makeup"

published 16/02/2012 | mandy763
Member since : 16/02/2012
Pro Hardly any
Cons All
Length of Coverage
Ease of Removal
Visibility

"Revlon colour stay mineral foundation"

[Revlon ColorStay Mineral Foundation]

So all of my friends have been raving about how good the mineral foundations are for your skin. I decided to give this one a try because its powder and my skin can get kind of oily and shiny once in a while.

The coverage is alright and it does take away the shine, but there are other, less expensive products that I like much better.

The price £12.50. It also always feels very heavy on my face, like my pores can’t breathe. I found it also wears off within a couple hours.

It iss such a pain to get out of the bottle so I can actually get some on the brush! I have spilled powder on my shirt about three times now. I’m taking it back to the store and getting my money back.

This is a mediocre foundation and not worth price. I think Revlon is slapping their sticker on cheap cosmetics, jacking up the prices, and we as consumers are not getting the quality blushes and foundations we expect from this established company.

• MelissaRuth published 16/02/2012
    A great start but by expanding your review it could be so much more helpful.