Review of "Revlon Colorstay Makeup"

published 29/04/2012 | jadexx11
Member since : 29/04/2012
Pro long lasting, perfect colour match
Cons difficult to layer
Length of Coverage
Ease of Removal
Visibility

"Long lasting and even coverage"

I have tried every foundation under the sun for my oily acne prone skin, my skin throws off any foundation I try other than this one. This make up lasts all day and doesn't go blothy or slide off my face, I will say buy a good make up remover if you do buy this make up as it isn't the easiest to remove, but that is to be expected if you want a lasting make up.
I use the oily/combination foundation due to my skin type and the foundaiton has not caused any breakouts which is an added bonus, it covers really well and hides any blemishes I may have.
The foundation is hard to layer thats the only disadvantage I have found, which I am happy to live with considering the lasting power of this foundation.
I usually struglle to find a colour ot match my skin tone in most foundations but the colorstay have a pefect match for summer and winter for myself, they are true to colour and don't oxidise, and they are not orangey at all in colour.

• mozzie76 published 29/04/2012
    You need to add more details