Rewards at Ciao

Rewards at Ciao

Review of "Rewards at Ciao"

published 09/04/2001 | juetoo
Member since : 31/03/2001
Pro feel good about yourself
Cons none that I can see

"Thanks"

I would like to express my undying gratitude to CIAO! for providing me with a MASSIVE reward!

At last a place where people will hear what you have to say and give their opinion in return.

Being the kind of person who loves to say their piece, it can be SOOOO! infuriating when nobody listens, but having posted my first opinion earlier today I felt completely exhilerated when within seconds it had been read and commented on (favourably too!).

It is a wonderful feeling to be recognised, and has certainly got me hooked - i think i'll be around for a long time to come.

Ciao! to me is not really about making money, although it is not to be ignored. I think that it is far more about the excellent facilities for communication and freedom of expression, which give 'unknown' individuals the ability to be 'heard'.

There are endless amounts of useful information and vast amounts of knowledge to be gained, from a place that you instantly feel you can trust.

I for one definately find all of this at the touch of a button, to be reward enough!

• gander published 11/04/2001
    Come on folks - give the lass a break, she's only just started and needs encouragement. 2 children and studying law with the Open University, she can't have much spare time, and the potential is there, with a bit of time she can be an asset to Ciao. Juilette have a look at the style of some of the regulars in Ciao like Squigles, moose, philroots and wigglypuff. BJEEE writes good op's too, but can be difficult for beginners to understand sometimes. Remember Ciao is about reading and giving comments on other peoples reviews, not just about writing them.
  • blurbubble published 09/04/2001
    Sorry about the rating but this opinion really doesn't impart any useful info about actual Ciao rewards - financial or otherwise. Cheers.
  • igloofun published 09/04/2001
    I've decided not to rate this as I feel it would be unfair, it's not really an opinion... I think it would have been better to have sent it as an e-mail to the people at Ciao rather than post it under this heading. Graham

Product Information : Rewards at Ciao