Rhyl (Wales)

Review of "Rhyl (Wales)"

published 18/05/2017 | akita17
Member since : 18/05/2017
Pro Mountain views/bike trails bowling alley and Rhyl seaquarium
Cons dirty beach, unfriendly people, rough, ruined
Sightseeing
Shopping
Nightlife
Ease of getting around

"Rhyl (edited)"

I have decided to change my review so that people can understand where i am coming from more.
I grew up in Rhyl it used to be a nice place, my family moved there from Liverpool 35 years ago but moved away when i reached the age of 8.
There used to be a great fun fair that is no longer running now and i remember there being donkey rides on the beach but that no longer happens either.
You see my grandma told me the reason we moved away from Rhyl is due to the criminals from Liverpool (i don't mean all people from Liverpool are criminals either) who are running from the law where flooding the sea side town, so for those who get offended easily please don't because reviews are meant to be honest and this is what i am being.
I am so sad that my home has been run down so much that i don't want to step foot in the place.
Ok for those who want to go to Rhyl on holiday there is a nice boating lake where you can take you're children (i recommend staying at a caravan park)
The beach is now run down and grubby with burnt out Guest houses along the promenade and the town is mainly pound shops.
The last time i went the sun center had just been closed down but on the fun side there are a lot of arcades and great mountain views/ walks and mountain bike trails. Rhyl is close to Prestatyn, Conwy and Llandudno.
Rhyl has a Bowling alleys @ the palace fun center this is fun for the whole family and also the Rhyl seaquarium is great also and that is basically it!!
I would love for the council to rebuild Rhyl so that families can enjoy it once again. (And for the council to help the homeless)
I love Rhyl but do not like what it has become it needs some TLC.
This is my last review as i am a blogger not reviewer!

• 1st2thebar published 19/05/2017
    Read about the site to get an idea what's required.
  • Secre published 19/05/2017
    I have to admit to agreeing to much of what you say but this is more of a rant than a review.
  • RICHADA published 19/05/2017
    I do not remember reading such an unbalanced, prejudiced review in all my years on Ciao! R.

Product Information : Rhyl (Wales)

Listed on Ciao since: 09/04/2004