Review of "Richard Ward Keratin Smoothing Mist"

published 24/09/2015 | caitlinmcfarlanee
Member since : 15/07/2015
Thank you for reading and rating my reviews, it is very much appreciated! :)
Pro high quality product.
Cons none!

"Smoothing mist, does the job!"

==First off I would like to start this review off with an apology. The brief of the product's brand name isn't actually the correct one as the correct one wasn't an option. Please ignore that, the actual brand name is Richard Ward.==

Richard Ward products.

Richard Ward products are usually rated 4-5 star products which is excellent. They are usually reasonably priced and work well on all types of hair. The award winning brand is one of the industry's leading lights. The products are hair products, shampoo's, conditioners, straightening lotions, curling spray, heat protection spray can all be found under this brands name. It supplies are great range of different things you may wish to buy, judging from my experience you may want to buy more than just one thing, it's great!

My experiences.

My sister bought this with me along with some other different hair products by him. She had already used the shampoo and conditioner by this brand and got great results so by that she thought she'd buy a gift set for me to try. The smoothing mist works wonders on my hair, I washed my hair and let my hair dry naturally over night, I sprayed this on when my hair was towel dried as instructed and then went to sleep. In the morning I woke up and my hair was the softest it had ever been! I was over the moon with the softness provided and it was still soft 2 days later. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with rough hair as this should do the trick. I have long, thin hair and my sisters is short and thick, it works on both types of hair great and me and my sister are both very happy with the result. My hair did not go sticky either which is great! You can also use it on dry hair in between washes to make it have the extra volume, soft-touch and shine to it.

The scent/fragrance

The scent of this fragrance is very fresh and has a bit of a sweet edge to it. The scent stays on your hair for quite a while. Until you next wash your hair it should be smooth and smelling great. Richards ingredient to make this product even more special is Keratin. It is described as "hair's natural protein and the ultimate key to healthy hair; miraculously binding and interacting to re-build hair's natural fibres." The way it is described as the ultimate key is exactly what it is, it's the ultimate thing you need for your hair to look healthier but still natural. It is the key to having happier, more smooth and fresh smelling hair, don't miss out on it!

Value for money, the value of the product can vary. £3.99-£5.99. I feel that this is reasonable as it is a medium sized bottle and you only need one or two sprays to have the amazing effect, it then keeps your hair smooth for 3 days son the bottle will last quite a long while. You can use this product to not only do the job described above but to tame wild and crazy hair, it can make it more calm and tame the flyaway hair. This is an ideal spray for anyone like me that's been looking for something to to tame, strengthen, re-fresh and smoothed my hair, a lot to ask, that's why I have been buying separate sprays for each one to do each job but after finding this I do not need to. Anyone that is in the same dilemma as I was should buy this. It is world wide products but the availability and pricing may vary depending on where you live and the store you go to.

When to apply

It is instructed on the bottle to apply this 10-15cm away from your hair, you can apply this when your hair is damp (towel-dried) or just in between each wash just to give it the boost until you next wash it. You can apply this to all hair types, thick, thin, curly and straight. This does not make your hair sticky what-so-ever, it also doesn't make it clump together which is great as some sprays are known to make your hair clump together which is very hard to brush out. When applying to dry hair wait until the spray is dry before you use hot styling products for example straighteners or curlers. Otherwise you can style straight away if you are not using hot things.

availability

You can buy this in Waitrose, Boots, Superdrug and maybe some other supermarkets. The availability is usually very good, can sometimes be out of stock as everyone wants it but they have usually got more in the back as it is common for it to run out so they have spares, so don't worry if it's not on the shelves, just ask!

Thank you for reading my review, I appreciate and thank all of you for every rate you give and every comment you share, I take all criticism on board and work with it. Thank you all! Have a nice day!

• danielclark691 published 08/01/2016
    well reviewed
  • LiveMusicLoverLyn published 26/09/2015
    The brand name is listed as "Richard Ward"!
  • Pointress published 25/09/2015
    I like Richard Ward products but thought they were old exclusively at Waitrose.