Review of "Rimmel Magnif'Eyes Mascara"

published 07/06/2007 | LOR92
Member since : 27/05/2007
Pro Truely decent mascara
Cons Would take my whole weeks money out.
Ease of Application
Waterproof?
Does it irritate your eyes?

"Magnif'eye-sent Mascara"

This is my everyday mascara and I love it! I bought it when it first came out with £2 off. I am definately buying the waterproof one for my beach holiday!

So, not only does it make my lashes really long ( which I love cause eyes are my fav thing on my face) but also stays on when I want it to and comes off when it's time to. Also, it is a proper black mascara, not browny black or bluey black like some.

The packaging is really rockstar-ish the red and the black is really eyecatching. The brush is one of those plastic ones similar to Maxfactor Masterpiece but doesn't define the lashes so much to make them look fake.

Admititly it isn't the cheapest mascara but I think it is value for money, especially for the people who want to make a difference with their mascara.

I'd definately recommend to younger people who want daring eyes, but maybe not to the people who want a more subtle mascara.

• oberob published 07/06/2007
    Sorry I dont know much about this kind of thing but isn't the fact that it wont come off when you want it to a bad thing?