Review of "Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation"

published 23/10/2015 | HayleyHazel
Member since : 19/10/2015
Soon to be mummy! Also a full time student studying computer science along side full time waitressing.
Pro Cheap, shine control, long lasting
Cons Lack of colour choice
Length of Coverage
Ease of Removal
Visibility

"The colour to my face"

Have you ever tried a Matt foundation before? The way they look on your skin can be awful, especially if your skin is dry.

I have been using this foundation for a year now, it costs me £5.99 from my local superdrug, I'm pretty sure it's the same price in boots too! I tend to stock up and buy three a time when they do a 3 for the price of 2 deal which makes it even cheaper! So there's no need to splash out on Estee launder double wear foundation anymore (because I know that's most women's favourite, definitely not mine!)

Are there any downsides to the product, yes! Unfortunately rimmel only make 6 different shades in this foundation these are; porcelain, Ivory, light Ivory, soft beige, sand and natural beige. However these 6 colours are very common shades and most people can get on well using them.

SHINE CONTROL, who wants a shiny face? Well it starts off as a liquid mousse and then drys into its beautiful Matt finish, you're not left with a shiny face all day, and yes it lasts for up to 12 hours.

If you're like me and you have some complexions you like to hide this foundation does the job well without having to go out and buy an expensive concealer, it leaves a baby face finish which feels lovely too!

The smell is great, it doesn't really have one which is exactly what we want as like I've said in past reviews nobody wants to smell like a plastic Barbie doll, it really disappoints me when foundations smell bad!

So why do I recommend it? This is a cheap, long lasting, nice feeling foundation that does its job well and you don't feel like you're taking out a mortgage when buying it!

• danielclark691 published 06/11/2015
    vh
  • RICHADA published 24/10/2015
    Good reviewing here - all a potential consumer needs is contained in this well written review. R.
  • bettyboo47 published 24/10/2015
    super review

offers "Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation"