Rimmel Volume Flash x10 Mascara Extreme Black

Rimmel Volume Flash x10 Mascara Extreme Black

Eye Make-up - Mascara - Volume

Review of "Rimmel Volume Flash x10 Mascara Extreme Black"

published 17/07/2017 | Kokkerot
Member since : 17/07/2017
Pro Doesn't crumble
Cons Takes a while to dry
Ease of Application
Waterproof?
Does it irritate your eyes?

"Rimmel Volumizing mascara does what it says"

In my opinion as a professional makeup artist, I find this product to be better than I expected. Having quite sensitive eyes, it makes it a challenging task when choosing the right mascara for me and can turn out to be costly as well.

I have found that this one works well with the sensitivity and doesn't crumble after a days wear. It also does what it says, it does volumize and thicken my lashes. I always like to place emphasis on my lashes, and this product really makes my eyes pop! I will easily recommend this product to anyone I know, but be sure to avoid water, rain or tears with this mascara.

Feeling satisfied with Rimmel, I would put this one up there along with my other favorites!

• RICHADA published 18/07/2017
    Hello and welcome to Ciao. What is here is very well written indeed, reading around the site will give you a much better idea of what we do here - and have you very quickly writing reviews that earn a few pennies! R.
  • Nymphypig published 17/07/2017
    You've been given excellent advice by other commenters, so I'll just say welcome to the site :)
  • thedevilinme published 17/07/2017