Rio Laser Hair Removal

Rio Laser Hair Removal

Hair Removal Accessory - for Women

Review of "Rio Laser Hair Removal"

published 22/12/2007 | Cheree
Member since : 19/12/2007
Pro Is quite gentle and doesnt hurt
Cons Takes a long time
Ease of Use
Effectiveness

"Laser hair removal vs Electrolysis"

I bought this system around four months ago and, after using it religously (i.e approx 2 to 3 times per week) I am now starting to see results. I am fair skinned and bought the laser kit to target the dark hair on my upper lip. I used the highest setting and found it to be really gentle and no blistering or anything like that, however you must be careful not to overdo it or yes you will be burned. Follow the instructions carefully but, as has been said on several other reviews now, it takes a long time so you need to be committed to it. I also think its effectivenss varies from person to person depending on skin type so if you olive or dark skin or want to treat light hairs then it may not be the product for you. I have also in the past had electrolysis treatments and wish I had of tried this product first (electrolysis can be effective but its hugely painful and you need to find a highly recommended professional to do it or else you risk skin damage if the therapist isnt very experianced, ESPECIALLY if the area being treated is on the face)

• just.bcoz published 26/12/2007
    Good review however adding more info and personal opinion will improve your ratings. If you add to your review let me know and ill rerate accordingly :o)
  • Bens__mummy published 23/12/2007
    good review.
  • RICHADA published 22/12/2007
    Hello and a very warm welcome to Ciao. A good start here, even if it isn't a subject close to my heart! Richard.