Rio Scanning Laser

Rio Scanning Laser

Laser Hair Removal - Mains, Rechargeable - Non Washable - Dry Use

Review of "Rio Scanning Laser"

published 11/07/2009 | ktlog189
Member since : 11/07/2009
Pro Portable, great for home use, easy to use, very effective
Cons Expensive!
Quality of shave

"ANNOYING HAIRS BEGONE! - Rio Laser HOME Hair Removal"

I suffered from annoying hair for along time especially on my face and belly. The Rio Laser was great because it targets lots of hair at once.. just like the salon versions. I have tried machines that only do 1 hair at a time before and I gave up quickly because it was so time consuming.
The Rio isn't too bulky and it is very simple to use. Simply set it to the right level (patch test required) and drwa it along the skin where the hair is. All the lights and buzzers tell you when it is working. Although you can feel the hairs and even smell them burning... it really isn't a painfull sensation at all.

Don;t be fooled into thinking the hair will instantly be gone. It does take persistance and regular work however in 6 months of using it I have no hair in any of the places where I have used it.

I would definatly recommend this product.

• TheHairyGodmother published 22/09/2009
    Sorry but much more information is required to achieve higher ratings. If you add anything to this review in terms of additional detail and opinion, please do not hesitate to drop a quick message in my guestbook and I will come back and re-rate :)
  • kevin121 published 11/07/2009
    Welcome to Ciao. Sorry I can't rate this any higher, but there isn't enough information here for me. Let me know if you add any more and I'll take another look though.
  • lorriellah published 11/07/2009
    welcome to ciao! Sounds like a useful product! You need to add more information though like the price etc. See other reviews for examples :)

offers "Rio Scanning Laser"