Robinsons Orange Squash with No Added Sugar

Robinsons Orange Squash with No Added Sugar

Review of "Robinsons Orange Squash with No Added Sugar"

published 19/04/2011 | l500589
Member since : 02/08/2009
Hi all, Thanks for reading my review. My name is Mark, and Im from Stoke-On-Trent, I have just joined up to this site today (02.08.2009), so still finding my way around. It looks very good from what I have seen so far.
Pro Low Cal, great taste
Cons can seem expensive
Packaging Design
Taste / Flavour

"Healthy Refreshment"

Robinsons Orange squash - what a tasty drink!

I only tend to buy the sugar free variety these days, after discovering that the taste is no different, and that the sugar free drink only contains 4 calories per 250ml serving, so if you down a pint of this tasty refreshing stuff, its still less than 10 calories, which is fantastic in my book!! 8-)

~ servings, cost etc. ~

The regular 1 litre bottles are stated as having 20 servings per bottle, this is once it has been mixed on a 1 part concentrate : 4 parts water ratio. Having read this statistic Im fairley sure that I get a lot more than 20 servings out of a 1 litre bottle, so maybe I tend to do it on 1:6 ratio, but will have to count the servings some time. A 1 litre bottle currently costs just under £1 at most shops, and these are very often on offer as a multibuy for 2 bottles for £1:50, giving you 40 drinks for £1:50, thats very good value if you ask me!

Robinsons also comes in 2 litre bottles, which is even better value, but quite heavy to carry around the shop, and difficult to pour into a glass, due to the weight of the bottle
Other flavours include lemon and lime, summer fruits, and orange and pineapple, all of which are very refreshing, and fruity tasting.

When thinking about the Robinsons brand, it always reminds me of the tennis from the adverts some years ago. It is a very reputable, 'British' brand, which oozes grate taste and quality. Established in 1823 and 'by appointment to H M Queen Elizabeth II', it is a brand that can be trusted to give good quality refreshment to adults, and children, and at the same time the sugar free variety adds to a healthy diet. As you would expect this drink contains no artificial colours or flavourings.

~ Overall ~

It is a great refreshing drink to be enjoyed as part of a healthy diet, during any time of the day, and thoughout any season, although is especially nice on a hot summers day (what are they??)

• Alyson29 published 19/04/2011
    This is so refreshing and like you I get much more than 20 servings out of a bottle x
  • lilloulfc published 19/04/2011
    I have this all the time nice review :)