Rover Mini 1.3

Rover Mini 1.3

Hatchback - Petrol

Review of "Rover Mini 1.3"

published 15/07/2009 | Jenthevet
Member since : 08/10/2007
Pro gorgeous, cool, more fun to drive than any other car
Cons only as safe as your driving, not for big people!
Road Handling
Features
Fuel consumption
Looks

"The Mini 1.3L - My First Car, Never to be Bettered"

As the title suggests, my Mini was my first car. I learnt to drive in it, and once you've learnt to drive a Mini, you can drive anything. At school I was the envy of my friends; I had the coolest car in the whole school. And I loved it. You don't just drive a Mini, you fall for it, and I fell big time. The acceleration (which, by the way, feels so much faster than it is, because you're so close to the ground), that beautiful noise as you pull away from traffic lights, the sublime handling as you take corners at speeds that would break another car....how could you not love this stunning little piece of truly British engineering? Every time I came back to my parked car, my heart would swell with pride. Which one's your's? That one. Yes. The Mini.

• TheHairyGodmother published 18/09/2009
    Sorry but much more information is required to achieve higher ratings. If you add anything to this review in terms of additional detail and opinion, please do not hesitate to drop a quick message in my guestbook and I will come back and re-rate :)