Royal Bank of Scotland Mortgages

Royal Bank of Scotland Mortgages

Review of "Royal Bank of Scotland Mortgages"

published 27/08/2004 | aidan1
Member since : 26/08/2004
Pro uncomplicated ,very informative with every step of the way with my mortage
Cons none so far

"mortages"

I live in a rented 3 bedroomed semi- detatched from the council , I work 18 hours a week and wanted to purchase my house the Bank Of Scotland had no problem as long as I could prove I could afford the mortage most other leanders wouldnt touch me not even my own bank ,so if it wasnt for The Bank Of Scotland I wouldnt be buying my house and joing the house ladder. As with most people I dont know much about mortages but with this bank they were patient , they provided information about each mortage that was avaliable , the interest rates and other usefull stuff they were very informative and good all round . They even gave my a ring to see if I had sorted out my building and house contents insurance and offered me a discount for using them and also for joining both insurances together.so for any one confused about mortages these were brilliant and also a very good interest rate.

• Delicate_Orchid published 28/08/2004
    I am glad you liked them. Welcome to Ciao!
  • MAFARRIMOND published 27/08/2004
    Welcome to Ciao. Maureen
  • Fantasyman published 27/08/2004
    How many time your income do they lend? Do they pay for surveys and legal costs?

Product Information : Royal Bank of Scotland Mortgages