Review of "Royal Moroccan Serum Treatment"

published 20/06/2015 | beautybuff
Member since : 22/03/2014
Enjoying life, busy working full time and having fun with my family and always on the lookout for new beauty innovations!
Pro smooth
Cons none
Long Lasting?
Smoothing?
Conditioning?

"Royal Serum"

I received a sample pack of the Royal Moroccan Serum treatment for all hair types in a recent beauty advent and immediately noted its Argan oil contents. My hair is fine and flyaway with a tendency to frizz so a treatment of this type is ideal to help keep it under control. I was really looking forward to trying this product as it had great ingredients and promised a smoother finished look.

In use
You are advised to use a small amount on damp hair prior to styling. This is probably the best time for me to remember to use hair products so this suits me especially when I am blow drying my hair. I like to put something on the hair to protect it before blasting it with hot air.

Results?
My hair definitely felt softer, smoother and a little less frizzy but that is often the outcome from a good blow dry with a paddle brush. I didn't notice so much difference with this product when I applied it to damp hair then left said hair to dry naturally.

Price
You can expect to pay around £10 online for a 50ml bottle which should last months with correct usage.

My thoughts
I liked the smell, quality and consistency of this product. It definitely did not weigh my hair down at all nor did it make it go greasy. It seemed to be great quality to me.

Final word
I think I'd buy this again when it comes round to purchasing hair care. I have a lot to use at the moment though so will not be rushing out to buy any more for a while.

• Mandy1988 published 21/06/2015