Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance plc

Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance plc

Review of "Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance plc"

published 28/07/2000 | BessieBadger
Member since : 12/07/2000
Pro First Class Service
Cons None

"Simply the Best"

I have been with this company for my car insurance for many years since they took over the 'Insurance Service'. Until this year I had no occasion to use their services, but my husband managed to crash my car twice this year (he's off my insurance now, with a few choice words thrown in!) and they have been superb.

They were considerate, helpful and efficient. Their appointed garage delivered a courtesy car to my remote country address within hours and took my car away on a trailer. The accident forms were simple to complete and when the other driver wrote to us, I just forwarded it all on to them and they dealt with everything.

After the second accident a couple of weeks ago, they didn't even send a claim form as there was no other vehicle involved, but once more sent a courtesy car immediately and returned my car, newly sprayed within a week.

On this occasion, they hadn't re-fitted the wing mirror properly, but after a phone call they are coming out to my house to fit a brand new one. Brilliant service, polite and helpful.

I've lost 20% of my NCB but this is to be expected.

First class service at a time when it was sorely needed.

• Suzywong41 published 24/12/2002
    Nice to hear the good things you had to say about Royal & Sun Alliance - I have just taken out my car insurance with them - they were the cheapest by far and have also offered me "maximum no claims discount for life" which has to be a good thing!

Product Information : Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance plc