Rubies Belle Dressing up Costume

Rubies Belle Dressing up Costume

Dress up set - For ages: 3 Years +

Review of "Rubies Belle Dressing up Costume"

published 10/12/2012 | emmad5689
Member since : 12/02/2011
Thank you all for my E ratings it is appreciated xx
Pro Decent quality, fits well, looks pretty
Cons Can't be washed in the machine

"Be the Belle of the ball"

My eldest daughter was going to a classmates fancy dress party a few months back but her dressing up costumes were a bit too small for her so I put a post on Facebook asking if anyone had anything suitable and she was lucky enough to be given a bag of dressing up outfit one of which was the Belle dress.

Belle is a character from the Disney film Beauty and the Beast, the dress was given to my daughter like I said above however for the purpose of this review I had a quick look on the internet and have found that the dress sells for £9.14 with £2.74 delivery which I think is about standard pricing for dressing up outfits.

My daughter is 5 and the dress is aged 5-6, my daughter is quite tall but she is of average build and the dress fits her well and would probably do her a while yet so I would say the sizing on the dress is a pretty good gauge. The dress is also available in ages 3-4 and 7-8.

The dress is a bright yellow in colour and is sleeveless with two straps that sit on your childs shoulders, the dress has a picture on Belle on the front of it situated on your childs chest. The Belle on our dress has worn a little but then I don't know how old this dress is or how often it has been washed so I cannot really comment on how durable the dress is. The straps on the dress are elasticated and the bottom half of the dress puffs out which my daughter thinks is great and she says it makes her a princess.

The dress cannot be washed fully but simply sponged down but as it is only a dress up outfit we haven't had a problem with this but then if there was any sort of spillage this may be a problem.

My daughter loves the dress and she likes dancing around in it, every time we watch the film she has to put her dress on to dance at the end. I would say the dress is pretty good quality as it is in a good state of repair apart from the picture on the front and I think it is worth the price it is currently being sold at.