Russell Hobbs 14360

Russell Hobbs 14360

Toaster - 2 Slots - with Variable Slot Width - with Cool Wall - with High Lift

Review of "Russell Hobbs 14360"

published 05/04/2012 | mikeborry
Member since : 13/09/2010
Hi, also on dooyoo, same name.... I will return rates, if I don't send me a message.
Pro Everything. See review.
Cons Nothing.
Performance
User's Manual

"Golden Brown Toast."

I bought this toaster in Argos ages ago and although I have changed the colour scheme in the kitchen and am at present using a black toaster, this one still works perfectly and is in the box for the new one in the attic. I hate throwing things out when I know I will end up going back to wanting them again so I find it better to hang on to things for a while then give them away if I really decide I don't want it!

So back to the toaster (rather than my hording!)

This toaster has a nice sleek design. It has a black plastic base into which the crumb tray sits, this slots in and out with ease making it easy to clean. On top of the base sit's a brushed chrome effect metal toaster. The colour makes it perfect for any kitchen.

It has 2 slots which will comfortably hold thick sliced bread/crumpets/muffins and a filled toaster bag fit's snugly inside.

There's a lever on the one side to push the toast down and also a defrost and cancel button, the dial is on the same side and varies between 1 and 6. I just keep it on 3 and a half after finding this way browns the bread to just how I like it.

The biggest drawback to using this coloured appliances in the kitchen is that they need cleaning and buffing up all the time, it's not just a case of wiping it over they do need a wipe then a polish over to get them looking right. I have heard that a little baby oil on a cloth will stop the metal looking grubby but as they get used so often I haven't bothered with this.

Overall it is a decent toaster that looks fab!

I think I paid around £12.99 but that was in an offer. I have had it roughly 3 years maybe a little longer and it still works perfectly.

Summary: A great kitchen item.