Ryanair - RYR

Ryanair - RYR

Review of "Ryanair - RYR"

published 22/01/2017 | Cait8008
Member since : 16/01/2017
Pro Great value for money, regular flights to many destinations, easy to book
Cons occasional delays
How often do you travel with this airline
Where did you book
Food Quality
Customer Service
Punctuality

"Ryanair -a great company, especially for those living abroad"

Ryanair is a very basic airline which provides great value for money flights to a huge variety to european destinations. Many people would complain that Ryanair flights are never on time, but after flying with them around 50 times, I can safely say that it is not true! Out of all of the Ryanair flights that i have taken, I am happy to say that only 3 of my flights were delayed and even then the longest was by 1 hour 20.

I live in Italy and fly with Ryanair to Manchester every couple of months and I know that without Ryanair, this would simply be impossible due to high costs with other airlines.

Seeing as the flights are mostly short distance, there is a great variety of food offered. However, they are lacking in options for people with special dietary requirements.

Furthermore, I have always felt welcomed by Ryanair's chirpy and friendly staff and I definitely have nothing to fault in this area!

Sure Ryanair isn't a glamorous airline, but that's what keeps their prices so low. I would highly recommend flying with Ryanair for short breaks and trips home.

• RICHADA published 23/01/2017
    Very nearly there. R.
  • LiveMusicLoverLyn published 22/01/2017
    Nice style but more is needed
  • catsholiday published 22/01/2017
    Sorry this has not real opinion that helps. Good advice from previous comments