Ryman A4 Dividers

Ryman A4 Dividers

Review of "Ryman A4 Dividers"

published 10/05/2011 | Qroo
Member since : 12/08/2005
Pro Nice colours,cheap
Cons Not reinforced.

"I'm Divided on These - Ryman A4 dividers"

To keep all of my university work and lecture notes in order, dividers are essential as my work for this year alone spans 5 big ringbinders. I therefore bought the cheapest I could find in the stationary shop on campus, which was these ones from Rymans for 59p at the time.

For the price, you get 10 A4 multicoloured dividers that will fit any style of A4 ringbinder. They come in Pink, Blue, Red, Green and Yellow and you get two of each colour. Each divider measures 30 cm x 21 cm and is made of a thin card. Each divider has a small tab that sticks out the right hand side that is 4cm x 1cm, which is large enough to write on. They come in a very simple thin plastic wrapper, which makes them easy to spot and to look at.

With these dividers, the tabs on the side are staggered down the page, so that when they are used in a folder you can read all the tabs with ease. The dividers are not reinforced around the holes, which has proved a problem with some. I have found that you have to be quite careful with them as if you pull on them too much then the holes can rip and the divider is ruined. One solution I have found to this is to put a small bit of sellotape on the card between the hole and the edge of the divider. This has helped to reinforce the hole and since doing this, none of them have torn. I really like the colours that these come in as it brightens up my folders and also makes it a lot easier to distinguish each section.

For the price, I have no problems with these. I like the basic packaging that they come in as it means you are paying for the product and not any fancy packaging. For the money, they are great value and offer many uses with ringbinders. It is a shame that they aren't reinforced though, but this can be solved with a bit of sellotape. I will therefore be giving these 4/5 as they are really good but could do with reinforcement.

Thanks for reading!

This review may also appear on my blog and on Dooyoo under the same username.

• MEL0611 published 10/05/2011