SAGA

Review of "SAGA"

published 09/11/2006 | MeredithJarvis
Member since : 09/11/2006
Pro None
Cons Awful claims experience and rubbish customer service
Price
Service
Efficiency

"Saga Insurance - think twice before insuring here"

We insured my Mum with this company because we thought they would be easier for an older person to deal with - especially as my Mum is partially deaf. How wrong could we have been. My Mum was in a car accident which wasn't her fault and the service she received from Saga was appalling. They are making her pay her policy excess even though it wasn't her fault and are being very slow sorting things out to the point that they act like they don't care. My Mum is on a very limited income and having to pay the excess to them has caused her monetary problems and she also has no faith in Saga that they will even get her excess back for her. They are causing her endless worry at a time of her life that she should be enjoying. Their customer service has been rubbish to say the least.

Think twice before insuring with this company. We definitely won't go back here again.

• smudgeybabes published 21/06/2007
    Hi. A good review but far too short. Hope you keep on with the reviews.
  • perfectlypolished published 09/11/2006
    Welcome to Ciao. A good start but more information for example how to join (phone/internet/post), what they offer, what they did not do for you etc will get you higher ratings. Reading some other members reviews should give you some pointers. If you add more leave a message in my guest book and I am happy to re-rate. Lin
  • reddragonflame87 published 09/11/2006
    Hello, and a fine warm and above all, careful and accident free welcome to Ciao! Pull up a chair, mind the steps, and watch your head there! This could do with more information to it; did they ever offer a reason for her to pay the excess? How much were they to insure with and how fast was it? Are there any othe notable details standing out in mind? Let me know if you edit and I shall scrabble along like a raccoon in a caccoon in a full moon chased by a monsoon. Which is pretty soon.

Product Information : SAGA