Sacla Italia Fiery Chilli Pesto

Sacla Italia Fiery Chilli Pesto

Review of "Sacla Italia Fiery Chilli Pesto"

published 21/03/2012 | ruth1957
Member since : 06/10/2006
I just love writing and getting any feed back so I can improve. Its been good for me to write as I am recovering from a stroke and had times it has been difficult to write now much easier. Thankyou for all the rates and comments
Pro So Easy to Use
Cons None
Taste
Smell
Product Quality

"Fiery Pesto with a Kick !!!"

This is one of my favourites and so easy to use. All you need is to prepare some pasta and then stir in the contents of the jar into the pasta and stir it in so that all the pasta has been coated with the pesto sauce. It has a very good taste and yes it has plenty of chilli so that every mouth full you have there is the full flavour of the pesto sauce. Also this pesto can be used like a marinade on meat so its also versatile to use. The pesto is made from red pepper tomato garlic and chilli.

Also you can use on meat like chicken and pork as a marinade which is ideal to use on a barbeque it makes the meat very tasty.

Its in a small jar 190 g and cost around £1.99 and serves 4 portions. If you only use half the contents from the jar place the remaining pesto in the fridge. You will need to use this after opening in two weeks so it does last a long time.

It is in a small clear glass jar with a metal top that has the colour of orange which is similiar colour of the pesto. So that it is easily spotted on the supermarket shelf.

• kevin121 published 08/04/2012
    I've tried their ordinary pesto sauce before which I quite like ~ this would be too hot for me I think.