Safety 1st Swivel Bath Seat Pastel

Safety 1st Swivel Bath Seat Pastel

Review of "Safety 1st Swivel Bath Seat Pastel"

published 19/09/2015 | stacey2911
Member since : 23/10/2013
I'm Back after over a month of not having a laptop
Pro The purpose of the product
Cons Looks uncomforable
Safety
Ease of cleaning

"Safety first swivel baby seat"

Safety 1st Swivel Bath Seat
Price: £8.61

I purchased this Bath seat for my little boy when he outgrew the baby bath at about 6months old. My bathroom is really tiny and I have a corner bath. I thought buying a swivel bath seat was the most practical way of bathing my little boy. He's now 9 months and it's still being used and well loved.

The seat can easily be placed in the bath on a clean dry surface, it has 4 suction pads which once placed down firmly do not move, this puts my mind at rest as he is constantly reaching forward to grab his toys. The seat doesn't look very comfortable but it has a back support which feels a little softer than the rest of the plastic seat. There is a mark on the back of the seat to show you the maximum amount of water allowed when using the seat which is fairly high, when running a bath I never have the water quite as high as the mark.
The seat swivels 360 degrees making it easy to clean a baby all over with out having to move the child or lean across him/her to get to the back. On the front of the seat there is a little ball of two shades of orange which rotates and is suppose to be a fun toy for the child. The ball is quite stiff and not easily to rotate and my little boy shows it no interest even when I rotate it, the only thing he's ever used it for is biting down on it, we're at the teething stage.

This bath seat comes in three colours, a light blue, pink and a primary blue, I have the primary blue one. The age range is roughly 6-12 months or up to 11kg, as soon as your baby can sit unaided they can use the seat.

There are a few reports on this seat being unstable and dangerous but i think anything that involves a baby and water can be dangerous if not used correctly. I never leave him alone and play with his toys with him.

I would recommend this bath seat, it makes bath times a lot easier, not sure how I'd manage holding a wriggly baby and juggling bottles of shampoo, soap etc whilst being splashed. The price is really good for a product which is really sturdy and is used frequently for 6 months.

• Classicc published 31/08/2016
    VH
  • cath_del published 22/10/2015
    Useful product
  • StewwyB published 26/09/2015
    not bad

Product Information : Safety 1st Swivel Bath Seat Pastel

Make bath time more fun for little ones and easier for parents. The Swivel bath seat provides comfort to the baby and convenience to parents making bath time much easier The Swivel Bath Seat can help make bath time easier with its suction pads to hold it securely in place in the bath and its interactive toys to keep your little on still when washing them. Contoured seat and backrest 360 degree rotational seat unit Secures to the bath via suction pads Quick release tabs for easy removal Colourful play toy to keep baby amused Suitable from 6 ? 12 months

MPN: KC09752