Sainsbury's Round Pedal Bin

Sainsbury's Round Pedal Bin

Recycling & Waste

Review of "Sainsbury's Round Pedal Bin"

published 26/04/2012 | Sunnysmiles
Member since : 22/07/2005
Break time over , back to do some more reviews, I forgot how much I enjoyed it here
Pro slimline easy to fit in kitchen
Cons a little expensive
Level of Energy Saving
Ease of Use

"Colour co-ordinate kitchen "

I have a light wood kitchen with wooden surfaces and so if I buy anything black to go in my kitchen it doesn't look right as it stands out and looks kind of harsh, so I tend to go for whites which gives a calm appearance in the kitchen and sometimes this is a good thing as it can get quite hectic in my kitchen at meal times.

The only draw back with having to colour co-ordinate the kitchen items is I usually have to pay a bit more than usualy for white things and this Sainsbury's Round Pedal Bin was no exception to that rule as it cost me £30 which is quite a lot for a kitchen bin.

It's not a huge bin and fits nicely uner the kitchen surface in the corner of my room, and the dimemsions are 67x29.4x36.5cm it is a round bin so looks a little bit more stylish than the usual square bins, although it isn't that big and does have to be emptied more often than other kitchen bins. It opens with a pedal at the bottom and is easy to operate.

The one I have is white and you can get it in black too, I don't use this for recycling as the paper, cardboard and tins go into my green bin outside so this doesn't get filled up too quickly and I only have to empty it every two days as there is only two of us at home now my daughter and grandson have moved out.

It can be washed out and is easy to clean, I like the design and this looks good in my kitchen.

Although it costs a lot it is quite sturdy and I can recommend this to you if your looking for a kitchen bin that is stylish and comes in a choice of colours.