Review of "Sainsburys Nappies"

published 31/07/2007 | nessie3105
Member since : 03/07/2007
Pro Absorbant; fit well
Cons A little bulky; size 3 a little stiff
How leak proof are they?
Absorption
Fit around legs
Do they stay up?

"Sainsburys Little Ones Size 2 and 3 Nappies"

I have tried Pampers, Huggies, Boots and Tescos nappies, so I felt it only right to give the Sainsbury's ones a try too, particularly as this tends to be the supermarket that I usually use.

I was confident that these nappies might be good, as I was already fairly impressed with the Tesco and Boots own brands of nappies.

I was not disappointed.

The size and make I tried were 'Sainsbury's Little Ones Size 2' nappies, costing just under £4.00 for a pack of 45.

I found these nappies to be soft and extremely absorbant. They fit my baby well and are well elastiacted around the legs to prevent any leakages. They fasten well and my baby seems to be quite comfortable in them.

I have been relatively surprised by these nappies and have experienced less leakage than any of the other brands that I have tried. Even an over night nappy has kept my baby's botton nice and dry.

No nappy rash and no sore bum.

My only criticism with these nappies is the fact that they are quite bulky compared to other brands, although this has not caused any problems for my daughter.

**** Sainsbury's Little Ones Dry Size 3 Nappies****

I am now using size 3 nappies, so I thought it would be useful to write some brief notes about my experiences of this next size.

The nappies, yet again, are great value. I have just paid £6.97 for a pack of 70 nappies, which I think is super value.

At first appearance, the nappies feel a little stiff, but this has not caused any problems for Ellie when she is wearing them. The elasticated part of the nappies and the top are quite soft, it just seems to be the inside of the nappy that feels stiff.

We have been using size 3 now for about 3 weeks and we have experienced NO LEAKS at all. Even an over night, 12 hour full nappy has not given us any accidents. They seem extremely absorbant.

No experiences, either, of a sore bum or nappy rash and a fairly dry bottom when a dirty nappy is removed.

Yet again, I have been pleasantly surprised by the effectiveness of these nappies and I shall continue to use them whilst the performance is so good.

• Expired-Account published 11/09/2007
    I think Sainsburys can be a bit expensive, helpful review