Sainsburys Paws Ultra Clumping Cat Litter

Sainsburys Paws Ultra Clumping Cat Litter

Clumping Litter

Review of "Sainsburys Paws Ultra Clumping Cat Litter"

published 27/07/2011 | lauzdoors
Member since : 16/01/2006
Pro absorbs great, leaves litter box looking and smelling clean
Cons doesnt completely get rid of smell
Effectiveness
Level of Absorbency

"Sainsburys Paws Ultra Clumping Cat Litter"

I get through a heck of a lot of cat litter. Having more than one cat seems to mean I am always cleaning out their litter trays. Having tried many brands of cat litter over the last few years, I have only now began to get a better idea as to what my cats like, what is good price, and what is the best value.
The product I am reviewing today is Sainsbury’s clumping cat litter. Like most litters out there this one doesn’t really have a scent to it, it is great/white in colour, and it is pretty good value, at a cost of only £1.89 per bag.
Quantity wise, the bag you get is usually just over ¾ full, which to be honest is I think the norm for any product nowadays.
Like most litters this litter is easy to use, it doesn’t clump together as much as you would expect, and it lasts longer than imagine it would – well for me it did.
The only negative/drawback I have to mention about this product is the mess it makes when being used. I found that with some bags of litter I purchase from this brand the litter can actually be quite dusty when you empty it out into a tray. Although this is no major problem, I found it a little irritating, especially when I was changing the litter in a hurry. To compact this I now use a food scoop to scoop it out of the bag.
Price wise I feel this litter offers good value for money, although cheaper products are available out there I still think you get a lot of use out of each bag you buy.

• Violet1278 published 27/07/2011
    Have a look at Tigerino on Zooplus.co.uk. Having had cats for 30 years I only discovered this recently - it is brilliant! No dust either!