Review of "Sainsburys"

published 03/03/2010 | Shopper101
Member since : 03/03/2010
Pro are you kidding me, never ever again
Cons to many to list
customer service
range of goods in stock

"i hate tesco but even sainsburys make them look good"

Staff - - RUDE;... dont know what they are talking about... argue with you, lie to you

Price - - Overpriced, incorrect priceing, never have any stock

Cleanliness - EWWWWWWWW, dirty, smelling, dusty

dealing with complaints - i was told to go away, a "doorman" almost pushed me out the door, i emailed head office, and i was fobbed off,

finally boxed in ailse, wet floors, no stock on shelfs.

just dont do it, its not worth it, go to asda or morrisons.

no surpice they are the smallest supermarket in the uk, as they say "be good to yourself" and dont set foot in the place, go the extra mile.. to a diffrent shop.

i wont ever ever ever set foot in the shop again.. not sure what else to say.

• LawrenceP published 24/11/2010
    You obviously had a bad experience (or created one in store) but I think you're talking balls! If the store was THAT bad, they'd be out of business. Exaggeration is the word I'm looking for.
  • ALM1 published 04/03/2010
    Sorry to rate low, but there needs to be more information about the store in general. If you read some of the highly rated reviews about stores on this site, you will get an impression about the type of information readers are looking for. If you add any more to your review, let me know and I would be happy to re-rate. (It may also be wise to check up on the type of terminology Ciao allows.)
  • Shopper101 published 03/03/2010
    dont saying anything, i would just not use them. my post prob looks a mess, mainly as i am dyslexthick

offers "Sainsburys"