Salkantay Trek, Machu Picchu

Salkantay Trek, Machu Picchu

Attraction

Review of "Salkantay Trek, Machu Picchu"

published 02/05/2015 | Milito
Member since : 02/05/2015
Pro Great Experience to Salkantay Mountain
Cons I don't know
Prices
Is it worth visiting?
Transport links
Family Friendly

"Salkantay Trek to Machu Picchu"

Salkantay Trek to Machu Picchu

Salkantay Trek to Machu Picchu

What an awesome trek! We finished at Machu Picchu and the diversity of eco-systems was unbelievable. Inca Trail Machu is a great company (http://www.incatrailmachu.com). Everything was organised and really we were catered for so well, I am very impressed. I have heard some companies cut corners with expenses and Inca Trail Machu does not, yet the price was great. I had a lovely horse named Patcha, very surefooted, strong yet gentle. Wish I could bring him home with me. Really had all the comfort and warmth (great sleeping bag) you could have on a mountain trek. The meals were healthy and energy packed and very yummy. I could do it all over again, but really need to rest for a week or so. I would highly recommend Inca Trail Machu as a Travel Company in Peru. Very professional and very caring.

• StewwyB published 03/05/2015
    This smells of Spam.
  • 1st2thebar published 02/05/2015
    Reads like an advert for INCA.
  • Bollinger28 published 02/05/2015
    Lacks detail. How long was the trek for? Where did you sleep? How much did you pay? What was the ratio of tourists to guides in your group? Health and safety measures?

Product Information : Salkantay Trek, Machu Picchu