Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle

Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle

Review of "Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle"

published 08/11/2015 | HopeFlynn
Member since : 27/06/2015
Pro Great Results, Easy To Apply, Beautiful Smell
Cons Price A Bit Dear
Conditioning
Strengthening

"Must Have For Nail Biters!"

I have been a chronic nail biter for years and I've tried all sorts of different products to try and stop. I've tried bad tasting nail polish and growth treatments but nothing seemed to work. My friend recommended that I try this product as it was the one thing that helped her grow strong, healthy nails (which I am very jealous of so... why not take the advice?) I must say, I wish I had tried this sooner.

This nailgrowth miracle is amazing! I haven't had long nails since I was about 8 years old - that's 11 years! This product changed that for me in such a short period of time.

Due to lots of nail biting, my nails are not only short but also very brittle and weak - they break very easily. I was not only hoping for nail growth but also something to make them stronger and this did just the trick.

I will admit that I was a bit skeptical after all the failings of other products I have tried, (I was thinking of doing a before and after picture of the results but I didn't because I didn't think it would work. Wish I had now!) The difference between my nails is insane! My nails look so much healthier and stronger and they grew so much in about two weeks.

It's the first time in a long time that my nails have actually gone over the tip of my fingers. Also, they are so strong now that even if I wanted to bite them, I couldn't - it's actually impossible for me to bite them down and I love it!

Another plus to this amazing product is the smell. I'm not very good at describing scents but I personally think it smells so good!

The price of the bottle does seem a bit high at approximately £9.00 but after seeing the results I must say that it is totally worth it. I have never been so pleased with a cosmetic product before.

So if you are like me and hate your bitten, weak nails and you want beautiful, strong ones - get this product now and trust me, your nails will be your favourite feature in no time!

• Reviewer__2015 published 11/11/2015
    Good review :)
  • Reviewer__2015 published 10/11/2015
    Well reviewed..
  • chrisandmark_is_here published 10/11/2015
    Well reviewed x

offers "Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle"

Product Information : Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle

Damaged nails that won't grow? Nailgrowth miracle helps them grow visibly longer, beautiful nails in 5 days! With soya protein, collagen and multi-vitamins.

Long Name: Nailgrowth Miracle

Type: Nail Growth Treatment

Manufacturer: Sally Hansen

Listed on Ciao since: 04/10/2006

Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle - Review - Must Have For Nail Biters!

HopeFlynn 5

HopeFlynn

Member since:27.06.2015

Must Have For Nail Biters!

08.11.2015

Advantages:
Great Results, Easy To Apply, Beautiful Smell

Disadvantages:
Price A Bit Dear

Conditioning

Strengthening

Price9

21 Ciao members have rated this review on average: very helpful See ratings
  1. Reviewer__2015
  1. chrisandmark_is_here
  2. Secre
  3. StewwyB

The price of the bottle does seem a bit high at approximately 9.00 but after seeing the results I must say that it is totally worth it. I have never been so pleased with a cosmetic product before.

Write your own review Report a problem with this reviews content

Reviewer__2015 11.11.2015 00:01