Review of "Sanatogen Original Tonic Wine"

published 01/04/2012 | randy_edith
Member since : 25/09/2011
Well I didn't dig the hole deep enough and now something's dug poor Gertie back up, I think it's a fox, it's very upsetting to see
Pro Lovely taste and I feel it picks me up
Cons Nothing at all
Product Quality
Product package
Taste
How loyal are you to this brand?

"This gives me a tonic"

I like a drop of wine but it has to be a nice red wine like a Merlot or a Rioja and I usually buy mine from Tesco’s when my daughter takes me. A nice wine I have been drinking lately has been the Sanatogen wine and I bought this because I was feeling a little bit run down and my daughter reminded me that she used to drink this years ago. It has been around for a very long time. Tesco’s are now selling it for only £5.89 for a normal sized bottle which is 70cl.

It is a a lovely tasting wine and very mellow. I only have a very small glass a couple of times a week but it’s a tonic wine and I think it might have helped me to feel a little bit better.

It is made in Britain and just because it’s a tonic wine it doesn’t mean it can make you healthy, this is just the name they have given to it because it’s a traditional full bodied red wine which has been blended and mixed together with the Sanatogen formula which makes it a lovely tasting tonic wine. I don’t fool myself though, I know this is still alcohol, but I also very much like the taste. It has a lovely mellow taste and it is rich and very full-bodied and I am forced to have to drink it slowly on a night when I am watching the television set.

I do enjoy a nice glass of Sanatogen and because I only drink it in small amounts a bottle will generally last me a long time. It’s got a twist off top and not a cork otherwise I’d have problems in getting the cork out.

It is lovely and I recommend it to you.

• lilloulfc published 01/04/2012