Sanrio Hello Kitty Mood Lamp

Sanrio Hello Kitty Mood Lamp

Type: Lamp - Mood Lighting

Review of "Sanrio Hello Kitty Mood Lamp"

published 29/12/2011 | doriee.jay
Member since : 22/10/2011
Pro takes away the edgyness of the dark for kids, helps to read
Cons this is very small, would be better bigger

"hello kitty mood lamp"

Lovely Bumper Hello Kitty by Sanario Mood Lamp

Lovely Bumper Hello Kitty by Sanario Mood Lamp

So, for Christmas last year my boyfriend went crazy on buying me hello kitty products, I only received hello kitty items from him and this was one of them. You can get them from a number of places I know mine was from Asda for £8 you can also get these from Amazon and from Ebay. The price does vary depending where you buy this from, this comes in a rectangle box and inside it doesn't really have any safety packaging, the lamp is just placed inside the box and this is it. on the box their is the instructions for the use of this mood lamp.

This is intended for children, when they're scared of the dark and just want something to take the edge off a little bit, this is only small roughly 6 inches tall and around 4 inches wide, so this is quite small, it is made of plastic and is hollow except for the workings such as the bulbs in the bottom. this is extremely light weight, there is nothing to it at all so it's light enough for a child to move around their room if they want it somewhere else. to me, this is very cheaply made, that sort of plastic you think will break as soon as you touch it, but it is quite sturdy, I have dropped mine and dropped so many things on it and it still works fine.

To me this isn't really much of a lamp, it doesn't project the light at all, it's more of just a glowing kitty it flashes several colours, red, blue, purple and green, it doesn't stay on one colour it slowly fades into the next colour and so on, mines isn't plugged in and doesn't take batteries, all you have to do is to leave it in the light and this charges it up, I'm not sure how but it does, this also only has one feature on it and that is the on/ off switch on the bottom of the kitty.

This would be great for kids that are trying to get out of the habit of scared of the dark, and perfect for any hello kitty lover like myself, I have mine beside my bed when I'm trying to read but I don't want my light on, this does project enough light to see well enough to read so this is fine by me

• ntg13 published 03/01/2012
    My daughter would love this, she's slowing filling her room with everything Hello Kitty!
  • sweetybi published 30/12/2011
    I like your hello kitty collection! Great review :)
  • jo-1976 published 29/12/2011