Scholl DR6646UK

Scholl DR6646UK

Foot Spa - Mains / Rechargeable, Mains/Rechargeable

Review of "Scholl DR6646UK"

published 10/09/2010 | bexx0907
Member since : 23/06/2009
Many thanks for all the R/R/C's, all much appreciated! Try to ensure I return the favour for all, but if I do miss you then give me a shout so I can get onto it!
Pro Does a great job
Cons Pricey
Comfort Level
Portability

"Scholl DR6646UK Foot Spa"

Lets face it, we all like a bit of pampering from time to time and with a full time job, young son, mad dog and partner to look after as well as running a house, by the end of the day my feet are killing me! My partner very thoughtfully brought me a foot spa a few months ago (I think he was just sick of me whinging to be honest!), and I have used it on a regular basis ever since.

The one my partner brought me was the Scholl DR6646UK rechargeable foot spa. I use this foot spa for two reasons. Number one, it does my feet good and leaves them feeling really nice. Not only that, I also use it as a general relaxation method as by the time I have finished, I feel fully recharged and completely relaxed so this really has done me a world of good.

The first thing I noticed about this foot spa was the depth of it. It is really deep inside so when full up, you can get the whole of your feet in as well as the ankle area of your legs too which was nice. It looks quite big and bulky, but it is actually very lightweight and so is easily transportable if needed.

As this one is cordless, you can use it for up to 45 minutes before it needs to be recharged. The foot spa dispenses refreshing bubbles as well as giving your feet a well deserved massage. It has a ‘smart heat’ system which keeps the water at a constant warm temperature too so the water doesn’t get too hot and burn your feet!

When trying to relax, the last thing you want is a really loud buzzing noise going through your ears as you get with some foot spas. This one is lovely and quiet and a dull, quiet buzz is about all you can hear.

The reason my partner brought this foot spa over others is that he noticed it came with a few added extras and was a bit more than just a standard foot spa. It has gel foot pads which enable you to have a really soothing foot massage and reflexology roller pads as well as acupressure pads too, so this foot spa really does look after your feet and gives them the pamper session they deserve.

Obviously to get all this within a foot spa, you are going to be paying slightly over the odds for it. I have done a bit of research and found that it is generally available for around £49.99. This may sound really expensive for a foot spa, and if all you want is a bog standard foot spa, then this may be too much for you and you would be better off looking for something cheaper. If you want a system that really cares for your feet too and you like being pampered, then I do recommend you look at this foot spa. I do believe that at £49.99 it is overpriced, but it is definitely the best foot spa I have ever used and I would find it difficult to go back to a lesser quality one again after using this.

In my opinion, this foot spa is worth between £35.00 and £40.00 tops, so because Scholl is a good quality brand, I do believe you are paying a bit for the brand name as well as the product itself.

Looks wise, this foot spa is pretty basic. It is only available in white and the pads and rollers etc come in a pale blue colour. It is simple, yet quite classy looking. Storage may be a problem to some as like I said it is quite large so won’t fit into a small cupboard very easily. You will need somewhere rather large if you wish to store it away regularly. This spa doesn’t have a particularly stylish look to it, but then it doesn’t need to have. It’s a bit big and bulky looking but that’s not really important, its what it does that matters.

Overall as you have probably guessed by now, I do recommend this foot spa. Yes, I have admitted it is overpriced, but if you are someone who is on your feet all day, then this is a great way to wind down at the end of the day. After using this spa, my feet felt fresh and rejuvenated. My feet generally looked in better condition and felt in better condition too after using this foot spa and I now use it on a regular basis as my feet look so much healthier which is great when wearing sandals etc in the Summer months as there is nothing more disgusting than vile looking feet.

If you can justify the price tag, then you must try this foot spa. Scholl is a well known brand when it comes to foot care and it shows in the way they have manufactured this foot spa. This is a real ‘treat for your feet’ and I wouldn’t be without mine now. Recommended.

• KarenUK published 14/09/2010
    Sounds pretty good if I could afford one.
  • paulpry118 published 11/09/2010
    I used to have a foot spa but I gave it away because I never used it
  • kevin121 published 11/09/2010
    i'm almost glad summers over, so I can cover my feet again :)