kiss_me20... 5

kiss_me2070

About me: Going to be saving up my ciao payments now to go towards Christmas and other things in the new year :-)

Member since:11.02.2004

I have lovely soft, moisturised feet!

18.04.2010

Advantages:
Moisturising, Soft Feet, Results after one use !

Disadvantages:
Nothing

Effectiveness

Price£2.69

30 Ciao members have rated this review on average: very helpful See ratings
  1. JAVER1967
  1. TheHairyGodmother
  2. clocktower
  3. lel1969

***FEET IN GENERAL***
Feet are probably the most abused, even more than hands. In the winter, we force them into boots and other footwear that is either too tight or unsuited for the shape of our feet. Feet support our weight and sweat in central heating while freezing on the cold pavements and they need regular routine care. Feet should be moisturised at least once a week, and also a full pampering session once a week as well.

I hate feet and think they are just weird looking, and itís a part of the body that most people donít really look after. As everyone will know feet can become prone to hard skin and can end up looking and feeling rough which doesnít look good, especially as itís coming up to summer and us girlies will want to wear our flip flops, pretty sandalís and summer shoes. I have never really looked after my feet in the past but since starting to model I have started to look after my feet more often and try to get them looking as best as I possibly can . . . if thatís possible! So off I went to Boots to see what treats I could find for my feet!

***SCHOLL***
Scholl make a large range of products for the feet and are a very well known brand for making products such as Insoles, Foot Spray, Shoe Spray and other products especially to look after and care for your feet. Their products can be found in pharmacies, Superdrug, Good Supermarkets and Boots stores. Prices may vary between stores but very often these products are on offer in Boots and Superdrug.

Some of the other products available to buy in the foot-care range are:

ē Foot Smooth Shower Scrub
ē Intensive Night Treatment
ē Crackling Ice Foot Spray
ē Moisturising Mousse

Scholl footwear is also available to buy from their website (www.scholl.co.uk). Their shoes range from Boots, Sandals, Slippers, Clogs and other styles of shoes as well. Their range of shoes is for men as well as woman and have benefits to some of them which can include special support for the heels.

***DEEP MOISTURISING CREAM***
The cream comes in a 75ml white tube with the name of the product on the front. On the back of the tube it has information about the cream and also tells you how to use the product and listís the ingredients. The deep moisturising cream is one of the most advanced moisturising systems available. The cream is specially created to care for the skin on your feet. The moisturising factors penetrate deep into your skin to give an immediate 80% increase in hydration, which leaves feet feeling smooth, soft and conditioned. I noticed the product contains Glycerin which is a humectant, meaning it attracts moisture to your skin. A lot of soaps, lotions and other products contain Glycerin as itís highly moisturising.

***PRICE/AVALIABILITY***
This is available to buy from boots for £2.69 and is currently on offer on buy 1 get 2nd half price on selected foot care. You can also buy this from Superdrug as well for the same price but it has no offers with it.

***USING THE PRODUCT***
On the back of the product it suggests that you smooth this onto your feet and massage in until fully absorbed. For best results, use 2-3 times a week after the Scholl Rough Skin Remover, as part of your Foot Skincare regime.

Every-time I have a bath I dry my feet and then use a PedEgg to remove any hard skin. I then put a small amount of cream about the size of a penny onto my hand and massage it into my feet, paying special attention to the areaís which suffer from dry, hard skin. If I need more cream Iíll simply massage some more in. The cream is white and quite thick as you squeeze it out of the tube. It has a slight scent to it, but I canít really describe it as the smell isnít very strong and it doesnít smell of much. It doesnít smell unpleasant. Once I have rubbed the cream into my feet I wait a few minutes so I know it has been fully absorbed. I normally rub the cream in and then sit down to watch something on TV so I know the cream has absorbed by the time I get up again. The cream doesnít feel greasy and it soaks in quite quickly into my skin, leaving them feeling moisturised.

***THE RESULTS***
After using this product once my feet felt moisturised and a lot softer than they did before. I have continued to use this product and my feet look and feel a lot healthier than they did before and now I donít feel embarrassed when wearing flip flops or other shoes which show my feet. Even after using the product once I noticed a difference and I was very impressed with this as other products I have tried can take at least 3-4 tries before it actually works or before you see any results.

***OVERALL OPINION***
I thought this product was fantastic and I would definitely recommend it to others who want to look after and care for their feet. As this product was so good and I was very pleased with the results this would also tempt me to buy other products in this range such as the Scrub and the night treatment and as the products are currently on offer in boots I think I might make the most of it and treat my feet. Obviously itís best to sue this product 2-3 times a week to see fantastic effects of the cream and the way it moisturises and softens the skin on your feet. This is a product I will continue to buy and I highly recommend it!

(Review also on dooyoo)

clocktower 10.05.2010 21:31

Must get some of this. Thank you.

sarahbarrow 19.04.2010 08:32

Could always do with help on my trotters! Fab review hun x

JAVER1967 18.04.2010 16:27