Schwarzkopf Got2b Beach Matt Salt Spray

Schwarzkopf Got2b Beach Matt Salt Spray

Review of "Schwarzkopf Got2b Beach Matt Salt Spray"

published 23/10/2016 | siberian-queen
Member since : 15/04/2011
Pro sea curly hair
Cons could be a bit drying if used daily
Price
Long Lasting?
Smoothing?
Conditioning?

"Curly wurly hair"

Got2b beach matt texturing salt spray

I have naturally slightly curly hair and quite often straighten it these days. However occasionally I like to ring out my natural curl.

I noticed that when I went on holiday to warmer climates the humidity tended to make my hair frizz and so straightening was a lot of hard work so often put my hair up. I like going in the sea while on holiday and noticed that my natural curls always looked better after when allowed to dry naturally. So when I came home I went looking for a sea salt spray for my hair, which I had heard of before but never used.

My brand of choice was Schwarzkopf Got2b beach matt mermaid look texturizing salt spray.
Schwarzkopf as a brand have been around for decades and you can quite often get good deals on their products in supermarkets, plus they have a wide range of items to choose from.

****

The spray comes in a plastic recyclable bottle generally white but has a plastic cover around with blue and yellow on it. Shame this is on there really as it is not needed, is waste and could have been printed on the bottle.

On the back they have a how to use guide, information on where to contact in case of issues and a list of ingredients as follows.

Aqua, peg8, sodium chloride, magnesium sulphate, vp/va copolymer, pvp phenoxyethanol, peg60 hydrogenated castor oil, parfum, propulene glycol, limonene, linalool, methylisothiazolinone, lactic acid, anise alcohol, bezyl salicylate, hexy cinnamal, geraniol, citronellol

Not a huge amount of ingredients I suppose compared to a lot these days and I know some of these will be preservative and scents, however it does make me wonder as when you go in the sea and my hair comes out curly… not all these chemical componants are in sea water, mainly just a lot of salt and water.
So could I just make some up at home occasionally!

****WILL I BE A CURLY WURLY****

So you can either wash your and dry your hair, then spray on and run through, with your fingers, but my best results have been when I wash my hair, spray the product on and then either dry naturally or hair dry.

I have usually let my hair dry naturally and just scrunched it in my hand as I feel this gives me a better tousled, natural look. You can then separate out any stuck together hair too.
Using a hairdryer enhances the time and you could use a diffuser end but I tend to find that this just makes my hair a bit more frizzed and unnatural.

The effect does last all day and although I can feel it in my hair, my hair can move in the wind. It feels like you have put a lot of hairspray on I guess, slightly crunchy in the fingers.

It brushes out fairly well although I tend to use the product and then wash my hair that evening or next morning and re style just in case of any leftovers of the product. This is mainly because as it is a salt-based product I feel it could be drying to my hair. Not that I have had any issues with my hair looking or feeling any dryer but it is a product for occasional use in my opinion not every day.

I don’t feel the product is as good as the real thing, the sea, but then again it is not as drying to your hair either! And I don’t have the sea at my disposal when I want it.

It is a long lasting product I have longer hair and so use a fair amount. That said don’t apply too much at a time or you hair will be more crunchy and set in style.

The scent is quite sweet, kind of lemon mixed with salt, sounds odd but its ok.

****OVERALL****

This is a product that I like and will use from time to time. I would recommend it.

****AVALIABILITY & PRICE****

Available in most big supermarkets and chemists. It costs around £4.20 at full price but as I say you can often get good deals on this brand.

The price is average for similar products on the market.

For this price you get 200ml bottle, which has an expiry of 12 months.

Review maybe posted on other review sites under the same username Siberian-queen©

• euphie published 02/11/2016
    vh :o)
  • torr published 30/10/2016
    Well reviewed.
  • chrisandmark_is_here published 29/10/2016
    My friend makes her own by dissolving a fair bit of sea salt in hot water then letting it cool - her hair always looks fab (but she does smell a little 'salty' sometimes!) x

offers "Schwarzkopf Got2b Beach Matt Salt Spray"

Product Information : Schwarzkopf Got2b Beach Matt Salt Spray

Manufacturer: Schwarzkopf

EAN: 5012583203261

Genre: Styling Spray

Listed on Ciao since: 23/10/2016

Schwarzkopf Got2b Beach Matt Salt Spray - Review - Curly wurly hair

siberian-... 4

siberian-queen

About me: So sad :( Thank you for all the rates i feel like i am losing some friends, is anyone going anywhere else? :(

Member since:15.04.2011

Curly wurly hair

23.10.2016

Advantages:
sea curly hair

Disadvantages:
could be a bit drying if used daily

Long Lasting?

1. euphie
  2. torr
  3. chrisandmark_is_here

****

Not a huge amount of ingredients I suppose compared to a lot these days and I know some of these will be preservative and scents, however it does make me wonder as when you go in the sea and my hair comes out curly not all these chemical componants are in sea water, mainly just a lot of salt and water.
So could I just make some up at home occasionally!

****WILL I BE A CURLY WURLY****

I dont feel the product is as good as the real thing, the sea, but then again it is not as drying to your hair either! And I dont have the sea at my disposal when I want it.

It is a long lasting product I have longer hair and so use a fair amount. That said dont apply too much at a time or you hair will be more crunchy and set in style.

The scent is quite sweet, kind of lemon mixed with salt, sounds odd but its ok.

****OVERALL****

****AVALIABILITY & PRICE****

Available in most big supermarkets and chemists. It costs around 4.20 at full price but as I say you can often get good deals on this brand.

The price is average for similar products on the market.

For this price you get 200ml bottle, which has an expiry of 12 months.

Pictures of Schwarzkopf Got2b Beach Matt Salt Spray
Schwarzkopf Got2b Beach Matt Salt Spray fullsizeoutput_a96 - Got2b beach matt texturing sa
Got2b beach matt texturing salt spray

Write your own review Report a problem with this reviews content

euphie 02.11.2016 18:58