Schwarzkopf Got2b Mind Blowing Xpress Dry Styling Spray

Schwarzkopf Got2b Mind Blowing Xpress Dry Styling Spray

Review of "Schwarzkopf Got2b Mind Blowing Xpress Dry Styling Spray"

published 18/11/2015 | Frannybooboo
Member since : 07/09/2010
Been a busy bee for a while now.... will be back when I can :)
Pro packaging, smell, speed, ease
Cons not conditioning
Staying power
How does your hair feel after use?
Does it smell good?

"Got2b a keeper..."

Why I purchased this product

I first purchased this product as I am one of the unfortunate people that has hair that only grows to a certain point! No matter what I do my hair refuses to grow an inch (it’s as stubborn as I am!) I try not to straighten my hair at all during the week but I wash it every other day and since I do it on a morning I’m applying lots of heat from the hairdryer, I also use heated tools (ie straighteners or curlers) on the weekends and I never use a heat protection spray (shame on me!) so I felt this may be a massive contribution to my none growing hair. I went into my local Savers branch as everything is so cheap in there and looked for a deal. The packaging was the first thing that attracted me to this bottle, bubblegum blue with a pink spray top – it has a really young and vibrant feel which is extremely eye catching. The next thing I look at is the brand, Schwarzkopf has been around for so many years it is a brand I feel I can trust, I have also purchased many other products from various ranges of theirs and have never felt let down by them. Now the important part, is it worth the price? At £2.99 you really cannot go wrong, having looked on the Boots website it is currently stocked at £4.19 or £4.05 at Superdrug so I really did get a bargain – seriously people get yourself over to Savers!

Using the product

The product is part of Schwarzkopf’s new Unisex Mind Blowing Styling Collection which includes a Moose, Hairspray and Xpress Dry Styling Spray. Not only does this product offer heat protection it also claims to speed up blow drying time allowing you to achieve perfectly styled hair in a fraction of the time. It also claims to detangle and condition. I towel dry my hair and then spray this so I get full coverage on my hair and brush through to ensure it is even, it does make my hair feel a little dry and first and it doesn’t feel particularly conditioned but most strengthening hair products feel the same so this does not worry me at all. Once fully dried my hair feels normal but after a few months of using this product my hair does feel much stronger and more shiny – I have even had compliments on the shine which for my usual dry and brittle hair is brilliant!! I have noticed that my hair has actually started to grow! (YAY!) which honestly is a miracle!! The best thing about this product is the smell!! It smells AMAZING – It’s a really fresh and fruity scent – almost like blueberry bubble-gum – it’s gorgeous and the smell lasts all day.

Ingredients

I never really like to add the ingredients as I feel it’s such a simple copy and paste jobby but I’ve noticed a few people requesting them recently so here we are:

Aqua
Butylphenyl Methylpropional
Limonene
Pantolactone Coumarin

Overall thoughts

The product did detangle my hair well which stopped any unnecessary breakage and reduced time, it has made my hair shine and it has helped growth. All in all I think this is a brilliant product. The first bottle which is 200ml lasted me around three months using it at least every other day and I have just purchased my second bottle as I was so impressed with it. The only negative it that I do like my hair to feel a little nourished as it is very dry so I have teamed it up with a serum now to help with the conditioning. I would recommend this to any of you lovely people and if you have any further questions please do drop me a message!

• duffatron published 16/03/2016