Schwarzkopf Live Color XXL

Schwarzkopf Live Color XXL

Hair Colour

Review of "Schwarzkopf Live Color XXL"

published 14/02/2012 | ReviewerTom
Member since : 15/06/2011
Hey, I'm Tom. I review many different items. Mostly gaming, but I also review electronics, music and many more, I've been gaming pretty much all my life, and been listening to music, for most of it.
Good
Pro Easy to apply, a range of colours.
Cons Fades a lot.
How easy is to apply?
How did the colour meet your expectations?

"It's alright, but the colour fades out easily."

My hair today.

My hair today.

My hair used to be like a ginger type of colour, I used this to dye it black. First week it was alright, with none of my natural hair really showing. Second week, a lot of my natural hair started to come out, and the black was fading massively. Third week, my natural colour was pretty much back. So I then dyed it 'Cosmic Blue' After a week, it still looks fine. It's faded a little though, after washing it. The colour generally looks very good when it's first put on, but after a couple of weeks, It'll start to look terrible. Even though I should note that this was the first time I'd ever dyed my hair. It's good dye, and it's very cheap too. So it's worth checking out, I got the dye for £3.99, and it lasted me 2-3 weeks, so it wasn't too expensive for my age.

The colours do look very good though, I'll admit. I loved my hair when it was first dyed black.

Thankyou for reading, check the pictures for the effectiveness of the dye, and bear in mind that I used to have 'ginger' hair.