Scooby Doo Duvet Covers and Pillowcases

Scooby Doo Duvet Covers and Pillowcases

Children's Bedding - Character/Theme: Scooby Doo

Review of "Scooby Doo Duvet Covers and Pillowcases"

published 04/03/2015 | mollymoo818
Member since : 12/07/2014
Life has kept me away but going to try and spend more time reading and reviewing.
Pro Great design and soft material that washes well
Cons None

"Great for fans of Scooby Doo"

Great for fans of Scooby Doo

My son loves Scooby Doo and wanted some new bedding with Scooby Doo on it so I went to have a look and discovered there were so many different Scooby designs you could get. I let him pick and he chose one that had just Scooby and Shaggy on it as they are his favourite two characters.

The duvet cover set came with a single duvet cover and a single pillow case. The set has a predominantly blue background colour to it with a great design for a fan of the show. It is such a good design for a boy because of the blue and also because of the main design which shows Scooby and Shaggy running from ghosts in front of a spooky old haunted house.

My son loved the pattern and the design and although I also thought it was great I wasn’t sure to begin with if it was going to be conducive to a good nights sleep but that is the one he wanted and I promised him he could pick it so thats the one that we ordered.

The set cost £19.99. I did see some cheaper ones but this is official Scooby Doo merchandise and they always cost a bit more than generic ones.

The measurements of the set are 70cm by 80cm for the pillow case and 140cm by 200cm for the duvet cover.
The covers fitted my sons existing duvet and pillow easily and it was easy to get on and off.

Other than how it looks the most important thing for me when it comes to buying bedding is how well it washes and this washes fantastically. It is made from 100% and it doesn’t lose its shape or shrink in the washing machine or the tumble drier though I do make sure that I tumble dry it on low. Also the design of the bedding is quite bright and vivid and I was worried that it was going to lose all its colour after being washed but so far it hasn’t.

My son loves this bedding and it is the one that he wants on his bed the most often and I have been very happy with how it washes and dries and how it feels as the material is really soft and not at all scratchy and overall I can’t really fault it.

• euphie published 02/04/2015