Scooby Doo Fun Holofoil Stickers

Scooby Doo Fun Holofoil Stickers

Scooby Doo Stickers

Review of "Scooby Doo Fun Holofoil Stickers"

published 14/12/2011 | sorehead
Member since : 30/04/2011
Pro Fun abd bright stickers
Cons No good if you don't like sparkly bits

"Scooooby Time"

My little lad loves sticker sand he is also a big Scooby Doo fan, so Scooby Doo stickers seemed like a really great idea when I bought them for him. I paid £1.99 from a card shop in town when I popped in to buy a birthday card for a relative and I saw these and thought I would get them for him for a surprise. There were 17 stickers of Scooby Doo in various poses, along with Shaggy, Thelma and friends and I thought he would like them as he likes to stick them onto his school bag, his bedroom windows, and his bike and scooter.

When I gave them to him he was very uspet and it turned out he didn't like the glittery sparkly bits on them and said they were 'girl's stickers'. They are foil stickers and I knew this when I had bought them but I just didn't think he would have taken such a massive dislike to the glittery bits as there really isn't that much in the way of glitter on them in my opinion. However, he ended up crying and refused to use them and so I gave them to my niece but she wasn't too keen on them either as she is not a Scooby Doo fan.

I personally think they look llike really fun stickers. They are of a good quality and good design in my opinion, and the characters are very detailed in appearance. I had initally thought they would be very suitable for either sex but I obvioulsy got that completely wrong.

I think these would be a good idea for maybe party favours in loot bags for guests.

• Calla76 published 14/12/2011