Screaming O Yeah Vibrating Vertical Cock Ring

Review of "Screaming O Yeah Vibrating Vertical Cock Ring"

published 01/04/2012 | sorehead
Member since : 30/04/2011
Pro Works extremely well
Cons Extremely noisy

"It Screams louder than my Wife"

Warning: Adult Review - Sex Toy

My wife and I enjoy trying out new sex toys in order to keep our love life exciting. One of our more recent purchases has been a Screaming O Yeah Vibrating Vertical Cock Ring which I paid £9.99 for. I couldn’t choose a colour when I ordered it online, it was a bit of a gamble. I was hoping for the blue or even the clear, but I ended up being sent a fetching shade of girly pink! Great!

We chose this particular toy because it was advertised as having a vertical vibrating bullet on the top of it, which was advertised as giving ‘maximum clitoral contact’. My other half is hard to please as far as stimulation of her clitoris is concerned and I needed something to satisfy her a bit quicker than she has been of late, as I am sadly suffering from RSI in my right hand due to her inability to reach an orgasm. We purchased this cock ring in the hope that it might take some of the manual strain off me, as well as increase the length and girth of my penis.

The cock ring itself is good and stretchy and designed to fit any size penis, even my ample sized one. It will actually fit any diameter ranging from 0.75 inches to a more acceptable 5 inches. It is easy to attach to the shaft of my erect penis and once I have fitted it correctly it works by trapping the blood flow and thus giving me a much thicker and harder erection. Brilliant! The first time we used it we were both ecstatic at the fact that it is capable of emitting a superbly strong vibration, which stimulates my wife’s clitoris perfectly. The nodule covered sleeve is spot on for providing my other half with the sensations she loves and she has told me this is one of the best cock rings we have used – and we have used hundreds!

This cock ring is made from silicone and we have also used it in the bath and shower together but only for very short periods of time. It doesn’t contain latex so is fine for anyone who may be allergic to this substance. I was pleased to see that batteries came with the cock ring when I bought it (3 x LR44) and are replaceable. It is simple and easy to use but only has one vibration speed and is operated with a push button control.

On the negative side, the only two gripes I have with this cock ring is the noise it makes and the fact that it appears to have the ability to trap a lot of pubic hair. Once we are in motion, so to speak, the ring emits a high pitched screaming noise as it vibrates and this can be quite distracting. The noise is particularly loud when the batteries are new and as I like my other half to ‘talk dirty’ to me during our love-making sessions, we are finding she is actually having to SHOUT to make herself heard above the noise of the cock ring. Not great, really!

The only other minor gripe, as I say, is the fact that it has a remarkable ability to tear out my pubic hair, though I tend not to notice this until after the event. It is easy and simple to rinse and keep clean afterwards and ready to use again for the next time we make love.

Overall a great product, if a noisy one, and one I can highly recommend.

Apologies for the photo, it wasn’t until after I had taken it I realised there is one very small pubic hair showing to the bottom left of the photo. The cock ring is clean but hairs become trapped everywhere. Unfortunately, I cannot take another just yet as the batteries have gone in my digital camera.

• pgn0 published 06/04/2012
    Dimensions like those must make using this a truly heady experience...
  • dawnieG published 05/04/2012
    Lovely : (
  • RosesAreRed1207 published 01/04/2012
    Sorry, I have just stared at the pube for a long time. trying to work out what colour it was :S ...interesting review! x