Scrub Love Body Scrub

Review of "Scrub Love Body Scrub"

published 15/08/2017 | beautybuff
Member since : 22/03/2014
Good
Pro natural ingredients
Cons expensive
Does it smell good?

"Scrub U Like?"

Scrub Love Body Scrub

I received a sachet of Scrub Love in a beauty box recently and it was in "Coconut Affair" which sounded OK to me.

First impressions
This comes in a handy pouch with 50 g of product in it. The top has a rip open seam and then there is a seal that you can use between uses. I struggled with the first time I tried to use it as I did not have any scissors with me in the bathroom (in a hotel) so I had to abandon it and use it on another occasion at home when I got the chance to properly scissor it open.

In use
Once I had got in to the packet, I decided it would be best to use it in the shower as it looked like a pouch of rolling tobacco, but admittedly smelt better. You can pick up the coffee and the coconut vibes as soon as you open the pack. My first pinch went bouncing off my body and on to the floor before I got chance to scrub with it. The next handful, I let the shower head dampen a bit first, then it held together a bit better and did not disintegrate as much although gravity did take advantage of some of it. I did not find it rough to the touch as I would normally expect from a body scrub.

My thoughts
This was messy, and did not feel particularly scrubby on my skin. I liked it a bit but not enough to buy it again. I would not recommend using it if you freak out when your shower looks dirty. The scrub is a strange consistency and oddly dry like loose leaf tea, it needed something to hold it together a bit better. It did smell OK though so it had that going for it and I must admit I am curious about the other scrubs in the range and what they smell like too.

Price
A sachet contains 50 g and is £12.95 which sounds like quite a lot but there is more than one application in the bag so it's not as dear as it seems "Just my look" website are doing a buy one get one free offer at the moment too so you get an original version with your purchase which also brings the price down a bit.

What they say
Scrub Love Coffee Body Scrub Coconut Affair (200ml) is your new beauty BFF! 100% natural and organic, this coffee scrub leaves skin soft, supple, exfoliated and hydrated from head to toe. Great for treating a multitude of skin concerns such as stretch marks, dry skin, blackheads, breakouts, eczema and psoriasis and can be used on all skin types.

Key Ingredients:
Roasted Organic Robusta Coffee - nature's most awesome exfoliator! Buff away dead skin cells without damaging the delicate skin underneath. Also, the high caffeine content stimulates circulation to promote healing in problem areas.
Organic Coconut Flakes - stimulate blood flow throughout your body without causing any irritation. The extra potassium and magnesium soothe and feed the skin.
Extra Virgin Coconut Oil - super hydrating as well as being antifungal, anti-bacterial & anti-inflammatory. Great for treating breakouts and turning dry skin into silky smooth.
Baobab Oil - exotic superfood bursting with omega oils and antioxidants, it’ll fight free radicals and rejuvenate your skin.
Coconut Oil - high in Copper & Vitamin C, it helps maintain your skin's elasticity as it nourishes.

Final word
I like the natural ingredients in this scrub, with coffee, coconut oil, coconut milk and coconut flakes in the list you are treating your body to a nice product and my girl saw me after my shower when we did our reading and she was sniffing my arm and told me I smelt lovely! Overall I did like using this but I would probably not buy it again as I think it is expensive and I have other scrubs that I like better and are less messy!

• jb0077 published 23/08/2017
    vh
  • euphie published 19/08/2017
    vh :o)
  • Mac83 published 17/08/2017
    VH

offers "Scrub Love Body Scrub"

Product Information : Scrub Love Body Scrub

Manufacturer: Scrub Love

Genre: Body Scrub

Listed on Ciao since: 10/06/2017

Scrub Love Body Scrub - Review - Scrub U Like?
Home > Beauty > Body > Shower & Bath > Scrub Love Body Scrub > Reviews

beautybuf... 3

beautybuff

About me: Enjoying life, busy working full time and having fun with my family and always on the lookout for new beauty innovations!

Member since:22.03.2014

Scrub U Like?

15.08.2017

Advantages:
natural ingredients

Disadvantages:
expensive

Recommendable No:

First impressions

In use

My thoughts

Price
A sachet contains 50 g and is 12.95 which sounds like quite a lot but there is more than one application in the bag so it's not as dear as it seems "Just my look" website are doing a buy one get one free offer at the moment too so you get an original version with your purchase which also brings the price down a bit.

What they say

Key Ingredients:
Baobab Oil - exotic superfood bursting with omega oils and antioxidants, itll fight free radicals and rejuvenate your skin.

Final word
Pictures of Scrub Love Body Scrub
Scrub Love Body Scrub IMG_0050 (1) - Scrub Love Body Scrub
Scrub Love Body Scrub

Write your own review Report a problem with this reviews content

jb0077 23.08.2017 14:38