Sealy Pure Tranquility Mattress

Sealy Pure Tranquility Mattress

Review of "Sealy Pure Tranquility Mattress"

published 03/04/2015 | anwar
Member since : 30/04/2003
All reads gratefully received! If I miss you give me a shout! Thanks for the premium fund ciao!
Pro very comfortable and gives good support
Cons expensive
Overall Quality

"Support is priceless"

I have suffered with back pain for many years and when I needed a new mattress I wanted one that would help ease the pain. My local furniture store recommended a Sealy mattress and as they had a promotion at the time on all beds and mattresses I decided to take their advice. The mattress I opted for was a Sealy pure tranquillity. So did it live up to its Name? I have now had this mattress for well over a year so feel able to give a considered review.

The mattress.
******************

Sealy pure tranquillity mattresses come in all bed sizes including super king size to fit my bed. Sealy promise that this mattress will help to ensure your spine is correctly aligned as you sleep helping to reduce pain. This is achieved by the 1400 enclosed pocket springs. The springs are all separately enclosed in their own fabric pocket so they can react as you move. The springs are covered with a 40 mm layer of latex that helps to cushion you as you sleep.

The mattress has something Sealy call * airlay cushioning* to help keep you cool and prevent moisture from getting into the mattress helping to prolong its life.

The mattress is suitable for use on all types of bed frames including divans and slatted bed bases. The mattress is 30 cm deep and does not need to be turned- a relief for me as my bed is huge!

The mattress has a quilted cover and looks like a high quality item. It comes with a manufactures 5 year warranty.

My opinion.
****************

At just over £700 this was an expensive purchase! The top of the mattress is covered in quite thick quilting and looks like it has a separate cover. Despite this I still decided to use a mattress cover to add softness and to help protect my investment.

The mattress is described as being of medium firmness and I would agree with this. It feels very supportive when I lay down and has kept its shape well with no sign of any sagging.

I do find it gives me a decent night’s sleep. During the summer the mattress helps to keep me cool and comfortable.

Overall this is a very comfortable mattress for me and I think it has been well wroth its high price tag. It is really important that you try a mattress before you buy to ensure you get something that suits you. Having decent nights sleep is important for good health and you really can’t put a price on that!

• justarube published 03/12/2016
    VH
  • AlexDa published 26/04/2015
    vh :)
  • torr published 10/04/2015
    Well reviewed.

Product Information : Sealy Pure Tranquility Mattress

Pure Tranquillity Mattress ...With Latex. The unique Sealy CSP Mattress Range supports the body at key pressure points, helping to distribute your weight more evenly for deeper, undisturbed sleep. Designed for bedsteads, our CSP mattresses are equally effective on divan bases. Mattress Comfort System Sealy \'Airlay\' cushioning for enhanced breathability and pressure relief. Zonal support ensures perfect spinal alignment and reduces pressure points for deeper, undisturbed sleep. Features the unique Sealy Reflex Progressive Pocket Spring System Non Turn design for easy care Enhanced mattress underside prevents slippage and movement on slatted bases

Long Name: Pure Tranquility Mattress